What to do next

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far only thing I ever ran was test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks with anavar at the end for 4 weeks. Thinking of what to do next? Maybe a 3 month long cycle again like the last one or a shorter run.

What I have atm
Anadrol - enough for 3 months at 50mg a day
Injectible dbol - 1 month at 50mg daily
Test E - enough for 600mg a week for 3 months
Anavar - 350 10mg pills
Arimedex - 40 1mg pills
Nova and clomid - enough to pct 3-4x

Thinking of maybe a 4-6 week non test cycle and just get another test base (like 4 andro which I will have some coming soon) or do a 3 month test , anadrol kicker with anavar at the end. Of course the longer cycle will be much better but with what I have I can run both (with pct then time on + off before I start next) without having to really get anything. With the holidays coming up I’m thinking a smaller cycle will be better in Oct or November then in feb or March do a larger cycle.
Thoughts ?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won’t let me edit I also have 10 bottles of test boosters and 4 bottles of fish oil,6 bottles of vitamins , taurine, tons of health and liver supps but need to get tudca.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran an Abomb, Test, and Var run and loved it

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Won’t let me edit I also have 10 bottles of test boosters and 4 bottles of fish oil,6 bottles of vitamins , taurine, tons of health and liver supps but need to get tudca.
I get my TUDCA from mr. supps. And you could P/U NAC from any local V Shoppe

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i hobestly dont think you have enough juice on hand to stretch 2 cycles. i mean you could run a 4 weeker of dbol and some test base. but i think that would be kind of a waste. now if you wanted to run test prop for 6 weeks and dbol for 4 that would be a nice cycle

Newth

Awards
What level of test do you tolerate?

Newth

Awards
Don’t know
Done 600 and felt fine - probably can go to 1,000 and still feel fine
I’m 6’4 245 almost 40
If your set on looking good for the holidays then do the sort cycles but the bigger would have you happier at the end and you know you can do the 600.
The Dbol could be used PW also.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your set on looking good for the holidays then do the sort cycles but the bigger would have you happier at the end and you know you can do the 600.
The Dbol could be used PW also.
Ya I may just do the bigger cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d say 12 weeks of test with 4 weeks of drol as a kicker and 6 weeks of var as a finisher.

With 20mg of nolva daily to fight getting shutdown/ make PCT smoother and help manage potential gyno symptoms. With AI as needed or used at minimal doses regularly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those 4 weekers are so much better validated with some good ol Test to continue on with. Even 8 weeks with prop would make a drol/Dbol cycle go from good to great.
Hit up Country, he will get you some test for free. Beat deal around.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those 4 weekers are so much better validated with some good ol Test to continue on with. Even 8 weeks with prop would make a drol/Dbol cycle go from good to great.
Hit up Country, he will get you some test for free. Beat deal around.
Aware lol I wish