Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Very new here.
Female
40yrs
136lbs
5'4
Hiit train 5 days a week with weights for a year now. I've had great results but after 4 kids and considering my age I feel I hit a wall. I eat well but I cant seem to lose this last bit of fat and see the muscle I want. I feel I'm on the edge and need a push. I want to be tone not huge but defined.
Someone suggested anavar but I also read clen was better for women. If I were to do either should I stack a cutting cycle? And what would you suggest. Or should I just not and explore alternative Avenue? All suggestions welcome! Thanks ! ?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Heya- I personally love Var and would run it year round if costs permitted. I'm not sure how Clen would be a "healthier" alternative, but probably a better cutter, yes.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
I'm I supposed to stack it with anything? Or are females not supposed to?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heya- I personally love Var and would run it year round if costs permitted. I'm not sure how Clen would be a "healthier" alternative, but probably a better cutter, yes.
As for the Clen...she said better, not healthier. Someone probably suggested it would be better for her because she is a woman, and it is nonadrogenic.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clenbuterol is not an Anabolic steroid, Var is. So it’s not going to necessarily be stacking. It’s just going to be taking Var and Clen. Which, if you do a little research about how to run both safely, would be ideal for what you want to accomplish. You typically want to have something Anabolic in place so when clen starts ramping up the thermogenesis and cutting, you spare the muscle with Anavar in place. Just be safe and read a lot about both including starting doses, blood pressure, side effects for women(Var supposedly is better suited for women, but all AAS will have masculinizing effects to a degree)

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Clenbuterol is not an Anabolic steroid, Var is. So it’s not going to necessarily be stacking. It’s just going to be taking Var and Clen. Which, if you do a little research about how to run both safely, would be ideal for what you want to accomplish. You typically want to have something Anabolic in place so when clen starts ramping up the thermogenesis and cutting, you spare the muscle with Anavar in place. Just be safe and read a lot about both including starting doses, blood pressure, side effects for women(Var supposedly is better suited for women, but all AAS will have masculinizing effects to a degree)
Thanks for the clarification! I will definitely do more research!

Brenwad

Awards
Welcome. My wife has used anavar and clen together with great results, ten mgs Var per day, and clen cycled frim 20mcgs up to 80 per day, then back down to 20mcgs. She also uses Epistane as a stand alone and has had superior results with this, 20mgs every other day.

She's used other compounds too. Happy to answer any questions. Best of luck.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Welcome. My wife has used anavar and clen together with great results, ten mgs Var per day, and clen cycled frim 20mcgs up to 80 per day, then back down to 20mcgs. She also uses Epistane as a stand alone and has had superior results with this, 20mgs every other day.

She's used other compounds too. Happy to answer any questions. Best of luck.
Hey! Thanks! How many weeks did she use the Var with the Clen? I've read Clen is a 2 week on 2 week off cycle so did she use the Var during the 2 weeks on or off or both?

Brenwad

Awards
Var was 10mgs per day for 3 week cycles, with the clen. Then a two week break. The break was mostly to allow any mild androgenic sides to relent,mostly very mild acne on upper back,which cleared with the two week break.

Not to be in any sense personal or crude, but an often overlooked side effect of anavar use in women is an enhanced libido and, in my wife's case, a very much enhanced libido. This wasn't a problem for either if us- I run 750mgs of testosterone per week- but it should be noted before commencing use.

If you are looking for a drug to assist fat loss to run along side an anabolic, then cardarine is a great choice. Not as powerful as clen unless used at crazy dosages, but way safer and an actual boost to your health and well being,rather than just helping you shed unwanted body fat.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Var was 10mgs per day for 3 week cycles, with the clen. Then a two week break. The break was mostly to allow any mild androgenic sides to relent,mostly very mild acne on upper back,which cleared with the two week break.

Not to be in any sense personal or crude, but an often overlooked side effect of anavar use in women is an enhanced libido and, in my wife's case, a very much enhanced libido. This wasn't a problem for either if us- I run 750mgs of testosterone per week- but it should be noted before commencing use.

If you are looking for a drug to assist fat loss to run along side an anabolic, then cardarine is a great choice. Not as powerful as clen unless used at crazy dosages, but way safer and an actual boost to your health and well being,rather than just helping you shed unwanted body fat.
Ok thanks! I'll look into the cardarine.
I'm not worried about an increased libido and I'm sure my hubby won't complain either. Lol
Really appreciate the info!

Brenwad

Awards
Ok thanks! I'll look into the cardarine.
I'm not worried about an increased libido and I'm sure my hubby won't complain either. Lol
Really appreciate the info!
You are more than welcome. It would be great to follow your progress if you decide to use these compounds, and i think a lot of ppl-especially females -would get a lot out of it ss there is a real paucity of cycle logs and experience reports from female bodybuilders/weight trainers who use anabolic substances.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d do some research yourself to see what the potential side effects for you would be. I’d offer advice, but I’m personally not too familiar with the consequences that could happen when a female uses anavar. If your main goal is cutting though, then var wouldn’t even be necessary

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
I’d do some research yourself to see what the potential side effects for you would be. I’d offer advice, but I’m personally not too familiar with the consequences that could happen when a female uses anavar. If your main goal is cutting though, then var wouldn’t even be necessary
Fatloss and cutting are my goals. I have a little bit of some stubborn fat from my last pregnancy that just seems to want to stick around. I'm eating good and training regularly for an hour a day 5 days a week and it's just hanging on like a stage 4 clinger lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fatloss and cutting are my goals. I have a little bit of some stubborn fat from my last pregnancy that just seems to want to stick around. I'm eating good and training regularly for an hour a day 5 days a week and it's just hanging on like a stage 4 clinger lol
Guru is right... for cutting, you wouldn't even need Var.
And I'll be honest...if I were a woman, I'd be very hesitant to use any compound with any Androgenic potential. A little verilization in a woman goes a LONNGGG way.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Guru is right... for cutting, you wouldn't even need Var.
And I'll be honest...if I were a woman, I'd be very hesitant to use any compound with any Androgenic potential. A little verilization in a woman goes a LONNGGG way.
So perhaps try just the clen since it isnt anibolic?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahh okay, so there’s definitely no need for the var then.

Newth

Awards
So perhaps try just the clen since it isnt anibolic?
Look into what is called the ECA stack.
It's almost as good as clen and with 4 kids I would have a hard time not snapping at them on clen.

ECA
Clen
Cardarine
SR9009
MK677
Are all better options to start with over var.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Look into what is called the ECA stack.
It's almost as good as clen and with 4 kids I would have a hard time not snapping at them on clen.

ECA
Clen
Cardarine
SR9009
MK677
Are all better options to start with over var.
I don’t know if Mk677 is wise for someone trying to cut and lean out quickly (over a few weeks or 2 months). I understand the rationale behind it, but hunger pangs may get the best of you short-term, as well as the quick cycle time potentially not being long enough to even see fat loss benefits from it (as it should be run longer for this).

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
I don’t know if Mk677 is wise for someone trying to cut and lean out quickly (over a few weeks or 2 months). I understand the rationale behind it, but hunger pangs may get the best of you short-term, as well as the quick cycle time potentially not being long enough to even see fat loss benefits from it (as it should be run longer for this).
Thanks! Keeping it all in mind so I appreciate all the advice!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is good advice. Long term mk677 is great and the hunger more controllable but short term not so much.

ECA would be my suggestion.

As far as I know (I could be wrong) clen has some small anabolic properties.

GW is an interesting one, I use it myself in pct BUT there is studies and talk of links to cancer (there’s also suggestion it prevents cancer) - I would highly recommend full reading up on it and making your own mind on that one......just felt I should highlight the conflicting views so you were informed.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
This is good advice. Long term mk677 is great and the hunger more controllable but short term not so much.

ECA would be my suggestion.

As far as I know (I could be wrong) clen has some small anabolic properties.

GW is an interesting one, I use it myself in pct BUT there is studies and talk of links to cancer (there’s also suggestion it prevents cancer) - I would highly recommend full reading up on it and making your own mind on that one......just felt I should highlight the conflicting views so you were informed.
Much appreciated! I have been writing everything all of you have suggested and definitely intend to do my homework!

Brenwad

Awards
All of the above is precisely why anavar is the best route. Proven. Mild. Safe. Bro science as hell, but deffo reduces belly fat if diet is tight.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just randomly pulled this off of another site. There are plenty of other reports out there. MIGHT you be one of the ones who don't have any masculinizing effects from Var? Yep. If I was a female, would I be willing to take that gamble? He** no!!! LOL.

"Hi i have been on anavar for 10 weeks now. Only 5mg a day total. Just in past 3 weeks i have seen hair growth. You know that vellous hair (white hair you dont see) it just seems to be growing longer everywhere. Back arms, back, lower back, upper legs, its still fine and white but getting longer! Also hair randomly growing on face like random one hair here and there extra long, the usual side burnsa that i had never seen are growing longer. I feel so embarrsed like a freak. Also i my upper lip seemed extra fuzzy so i got that NADS strips and ripped it off but i swear it looks like a thin darker chocalate line but NO HAIR. What the heck?? Am i screwed? am i stuck with this the rest of my life?? PLEASE HELP ME. I am so embarrassed no other sides voice is good, throat is good, still a girl".

That is why I recommend not taking Var, which is an Androgenic (Male enhancing) steroid.
There are other options which are not Androgeric.
No need to respond to this. Just food for thought.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think var is a great choice and clen is a sh1tty choice. Low dose var 5 - 10mg's will help a lot in keeping the muscle while you can diet harder and it will make you train harder and longer. It will be a pain trying to lose that fat without loosing significant muscle. The look you will achieve with var is something completely different than what you would achieve with a non anabolic substance.

Var will help in nutrient partitioning but it doesn't burn fat on it's own. It will however increase termogenesis a bit. I'm hot all the time and sweat a ton on Var. Sucks in the summer :)

Var pluses:
- nutrient partitioning
- muscle sparing
- more endurance, power despite a caloric deficit
- you will probably also build muscle while losing fat (depending on the caloric deficit)
- viralisation in small doses is like 100:1. Besides viralisation is bigger concern with drugs that take a longer time to clear out of the system. Var has an 8 hours half life, so if you start seeing something you don't like - quit and it will be back to normal.

Clen pluses:
- heart attack
- anxiety
- trouble sleeping
:)

What a woman in her 40's needs to shred down is an anabolic, otherwise she will loose lots of muscle... My opinion. Just don't mess wit clen, dnp, or even Cardarine as it's an carcinogen. If anything try an ECA stack as has already been suggested. But tbh var is still the thing that will probably have the least sides if any... Other stuff mentioned affects mood, sleep, heart rhythm, etc. Var doesn't. Maybe some clit enlargement, which is temporary, it goes away when off cycle. Good luck with your cut!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if you want you can find tons of horror stories on clen and ECA stack. A friend just randomly told me a couple of weeks ago that he went to the ER because of Clen and his heart. Didn't even push the dosages...

Brenwad

Awards
I just randomly pulled this off of another site. There are plenty of other reports out there. MIGHT you be one of the ones who don't have any masculinizing effects from Var? Yep. If I was a female, would I be willing to take that gamble? He** no!!! LOL.

"Hi i have been on anavar for 10 weeks now. Only 5mg a day total. Just in past 3 weeks i have seen hair growth. You know that vellous hair (white hair you dont see) it just seems to be growing longer everywhere. Back arms, back, lower back, upper legs, its still fine and white but getting longer! Also hair randomly growing on face like random one hair here and there extra long, the usual side burnsa that i had never seen are growing longer. I feel so embarrsed like a freak. Also i my upper lip seemed extra fuzzy so i got that NADS strips and ripped it off but i swear it looks like a thin darker chocalate line but NO HAIR. What the heck?? Am i screwed? am i stuck with this the rest of my life?? PLEASE HELP ME. I am so embarrassed no other sides voice is good, throat is good, still a girl".

That is why I recommend not taking Var, which is an Androgenic (Male enhancing) steroid.
There are other options which are not Androgeric.
No need to respond to this. Just food for thought.
This was probably counterfeit Var. The dealer likely swapped for dbol-very common.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does one tell the difference?
That's the thing....if it WAS fake (and we don't know that it was)...they were trying to buy the real thing, just like you would be.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, it’s unfortunate that var gets faked so often with dbol and winny considering that var is so sought after by women. Even if you get legit var, it’s still an anabolic androgenic steroid derived of dihydrotestosterone, so masculine side effects are still a definite possibility.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is definitely not Going to make you grow a beard .
You can easily and inexpensively get clen for less than 30$.
Run the small clen cycle while you research anavar and get a source.

Newth

Awards
Really good point. Thanks for bringing it up.
I don't get hunger sides from MK677 so I don't think about that part of it a lot.
Same with the bloating part that some get from it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clen is definitely not Going to make you grow a beard .
You can easily and inexpensively get clen for less than 30$.
Run the small clen cycle while you research anavar and get a source.
This ^ right here. Clen is used all the time, check your bp, cycle it, start really low and slowly increase only if it’s comfortable. Read, Read, Read. Take all the precautions, find a good source for Var. Enjoy what an awesome combo they will be, and be safe.

Brenwad

Awards
Or, just buy epistane,10mg capsules frim one of the many legit sources online. Same mild sides,superior muscle building