2 week cycle

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running a two week SD cycle. ive run a search and i couldn't find anyone who has done one so i wanted to run it by you guys.

Cycle
Week 1:10mg
Week 2:10/20mg

i would run nolva for pct, i just dont know what dosages for two weeks

PCT:
Nolva 40/20 or 30/20 or 20/20?
Fenugreek

also of course RYR, NAC, MT , Fish oil, flax, multi.

bigman420

Awards
whats the point of a 2 weeker...minimum of 3, but maximum of 4, at least imo

your pct seems suitable for a 3/4 weeker...id do 10mg week 1 and 20mg weeks 2 and 3, and then do pct

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
true, but ive heard of 2 on 2 off cycles that work well and also SD has seen its gains in week 2. im leaving at the end of july for some training so i can only fit in 2 weeks.

im not set on running this cycle, just wanted to know the thoughts of others on if it could be worth it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies.

anyone else have comments?

qalabim

Awards
it depends on the person I think, I gained 11lbs in the first 2 weeks and only 15 overall after a 3 week cycle. It seemed that the gains plateaued at about 2 and half for me. I was thinking about another 2 week cutting cycle with it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
so you believe a 2 week cycle would be ok?

qalabim

Awards
I think it depends on how you respond to it. I for one respond quickly on it. If that is how you respond then I say go for it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
alright well if i was to run this cycle how should i run the nolva? 40/20 or 30/20 or 20/20?

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
go for it..two weeks is fine for SD...I did a two week cycle for my first one and gained about 10lbs, and kept almost all of it with minimal pct

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I would say 3 weeks minimum, to actually feel the true affects of SD and keep the strength/weight increases that come wtih it. If you are only going to run 2 weeks though the Nolva doesn't even have to be used, but if you want just dose it at 20mg. Put some DHEA - 200-250mg a day along with the Fenugreek for PCT and you will be just fine. Also run the NAC and MT on the PCT and not during the cycle if you want to get max results.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
so fenugreek and DHEA will suffice? i dont have DHEA so ill order that now. all have the nolva just in case, maybe run it for a week to help with the lipids.

thanks for the help