Beginner PH advice

Kai09200910

Awards
How's it going.. Im 21 years old wanting to try some of the new DHEAs that have been out recently for the last few years. I have been lifting for four years and have made some decent gains. I am 6ft around 12% BF. I have recently hit a plateau and am looking to step it up to the next level. I have some friends taking metha-quad extreme from blackstone labs atm and they are getting some decent results. I feel I have a much greater knowledge then them in this category as they do not even really know what they are taking or the sides that come with it. I am new to any sort of PH and want some opinions on it. I was also thinking about trying metha-quad which is a blend of 1,4 andro, androsterone, and arimistane. They are dosed pretty low which is something I prefer since it is my first time. I have heard by many people that it is weak enough to just take an OTC pct, which is what my friends will be doing. PCT V contains arimistane along with some natty T-boosters to help.. however I have heard arimistane is weak and will not help to much in terms of a PCT which I could agree on. I am thinking about taking the metha-quad for four weeks follwed by clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Lol...a bottle of metha-quad won't even get you 5 days of dosing. It's total crap man.

You need to do some reading. Alot of reading, then post back. We were all where you are at one point. It just takes time to learn.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re better off buying the andros separately from a company like olympus labs. It will be far better in regards to dosage and price. 6-8 weeks is the optimal cycle length for 2-step andros. Clomid or nolva pct. What’s your bodyweight and lifting numbers? I’d really just try staying natural for as long as possible, but I’m not going to waste too much time trying to talk people into staying natural.

Kai09200910

Awards
Bench 1RM: 245lb
Squat 1RM: 300lb
deadlift 1RM: 435lb

Yeah man im open to all suggestions.. dont know if i'm going to take them or not.. but yeah I know Blackstone has very under dosed products. Thanks for the suggestion.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Bench 1RM: 245lb
Squat 1RM: 300lb
deadlift 1RM: 435lb

Yeah man im open to all suggestions.. dont know if i'm going to take them or not.. but yeah I know Blackstone has very under dosed products. Thanks for the suggestion.
If i was you and knowing what I know now, I would just skip the 1 Andro and go with halo/base for a first. Epistane/4AD for a 2nd.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If i was you and knowing what I know now, I would just skip the 1 Andro and go with halo/base for a first. Epistane/4AD for a 2nd.
Great suggestions there. A lot less sides to these compounds compared to a lot of them out there. Also halo / epistane will no doubt kick some a** for you and allow you to keep the cycle shorter if that is important. Both are at the top of my list. But I'll repeat what anabolicguru stated. If you mess around with these things before 25, give or take as not everyone is the same, you really could cause some negative long term effects to your hpta. Of course it doesn't harm everyone in this manner but its always a possibility.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is a great compound, but it tends to mess with my nips and give me achy joints. I haven’t tried halodrol, but it’s probably better for a beginner due to less sides.