next cycle sust. mast. and epistane

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Planning on getting my next cycle figured out it originally was going to be test e and tren e. I am now leaning towards sust anon, masteron e and epistane anyone having any info on this would this be a legit stack for lean gains since it will be right in the middle of summer I don't want to be bloated like a water buffalo and hear this stack would be best....

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you have an AI and dose test low, tren high, bloat won't be an issue.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
If you have an AI and dose test low, tren high, bloat won't be an issue.
I will run exemestane but in previous cycles I still had to do cardio daily to keep the bloat even somewhat in check

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've often heard that mast can somewhat act as an AI. It doesn't replace exemestane, but helps keep the dose lower. Anybody else have any input on that?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I've often heard that mast can somewhat act as an AI. It doesn't replace exemestane, but helps keep the dose lower. Anybody else have any input on that?
I have also heard this of masteron...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mast will keep you dry but steroids are not fatburners, masteron is quite important to run at low body fat. You need an ai if your estrogen gets out of control. Lots of test will make you bloated. Now you also include epistane which will dry you out, id say arimidex .25mg and test max 500.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Mast will keep you dry but steroids are not fatburners, masteron is quite important to run at low body fat. You need an ai if your estrogen gets out of control. Lots of test will make you bloated. Now you also include epistane which will dry you out, id say arimidex .25mg and test max 500.
currently cutting at the moment and around 10%bf hope to get down around 8% before cycle...I really enjoy my test higher than 500 also I have never ran arimidex how would you compare it to exemestane and have your ran epistane before?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried EPI once really liked it.
I'm going to run low dose Test-E , Nano 1T and Furuza come March . (I just like a "non-harsh" boost cycle at my age).
At 500 more of Test-E, I would get a real AI. I use Aromasin 12.5 EOD when I'm on Test (I keep it (test) fairly low (250 mg.).
But I get bloods, and 12.5 EOD for me keeps it in range. (Though everyone reacts differently).

Mast I never tried, probably wont. (Again, at my age, just test (injection and/or nano 1T transdermal) and a mild oral is what I like.

Ive seen people (bloods) where theyve done 500 mg. of Test-E,and just took Arimistane,and it worked well for them also.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently cutting at the moment and around 10%bf hope to get down around 8% before cycle...I really enjoy my test higher than 500 also I have never ran arimidex how would you compare it to exemestane and have your ran epistane before?
I think test is quite dirty on its own at high dosage and I would rather keep a compound like masteron to do the work for me. Test is fantastic but it really isn't necessary to go over 500 if you've not built up a high tolerance and even then I would let other compounds do the work. arimidex is just an example of an ai that I personally can get away with a 0.25 when most run it at 0.5. You might not need an ai if you keep test low.

I say cut down on the test and spend money on masteron instead, just my personal preference.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I think test is quite dirty on its own at high dosage and I would rather keep a compound like masteron to do the work for me. Test is fantastic but it really isn't necessary to go over 500 if you've not built up a high tolerance and even then I would let other compounds do the work. arimidex is just an example of an ai that I personally can get away with a 0.25 when most run it at 0.5. You might not need an ai if you keep test low.

I say cut down on the test and spend money on masteron instead, just my personal preference.
what kind of dosages would you run of the mast...

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Sounds like a good cycle. I would probably start with the sustanon and mast and add in the epistane the last 6 weeks. Dose depends on the user. I like lower est so for me it would be something like Sust/Mast/Epi 250/400-500/30perday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11