Planning on doing a dbol only cycle in 2 months for 4 weeks.

Bharath787

Awards
Stupid question but will I be able to keep any strenght/muscle gains at all? and how much will I gain on cycle?
Also would appreciate someone listing all the sides to this etc. Thanks
Im new to this fourm btw.

as far as my age/stats/bf/goals go.
Im 19 (yes, i know but im deadset on this etc.)
BF-(Around 15-18ish) atm
Goals- Planning on putting lots of size so I can wear a tanktop around in uni by spring/summer.
Stats (Im a adult, please dont lecture me)
-Started Lifting 11 months ago.
-Bench Press- 225 MAX
-Sqaut- 275 MAX
-Deadlift-315 MAX
currently on a prohormone called msten so lifts should go up, planning on pcting with a natty test booster. ( lost my nolva LOL)
-I also have a good source I think for the dbol

-thanks

Bharath787

Awards
End well this will not
i was orignally gunna do dmz but someoen told me dbol was safer so I figured why not go with something that gives more gainz and has less sides.
Ill prob start pinning after I graduate uni and move out. (currently living with parents)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stupid question but will I be able to keep any strenght/muscle gains at all? and how much will I gain on cycle?

BF-(Around 15-18ish) atm
Goals- Planning on putting lots of size so I can wear a tanktop around in uni by spring/summer.
-Bench Press- 225 MAX
-Sqaut- 275 MAX
-Deadlift-315 MAX
currently on a prohormone called msten so lifts should go up, planning on pcting with a natty test booster. ( lost my nolva LOL)

-thanks
There’s more holes in your plans than in a cheap hooker bro.....

First up your currently running msten with no proper pct in place. You need to sort that or **** knows what state you’ll be in when you start the fated dbol cycle.

Second, you’ve been lifting 11 months (10 of which seem to have been spent benching) Unless your:

A - 5’4” and 60kgs
B - talking kg’s instead of lbs
C - female

You have a lot further to go in your lifts before you should mess with hormones. 3 years + of proper training as a minimum is normal to get to a point where extra assistance may be an idea.

Honestly man, trying to help when I say you should take a step back and reconsider this.....

Reactions: Nac
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
"lost my nolva lol".. Wow.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Remember to do 80mg if dbol. Don’t worry sbout supports, sound like you got this man.

BigVis

Awards
lmfao what a ****ing joke, kids like you should be insta banned from this forum.

you are part of the reason AAS get a bad name

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Don’t be so harsh..... he only wants to be able to wear a tank at uni bro....

BigVis

Awards
Don’t be so harsh..... he only wants to be able to wear a tank at uni bro....
listen im a grown man dont lecture me until i develop gyno and my dick stops working

another clueless kid popping prohormones/aas without having any basic knowledge

disgusting

Bharath787

Awards
There’s more holes in your plans than in a cheap hooker bro.....

First up your currently running msten with no proper pct in place. You need to sort that or **** knows what state you’ll be in when you start the fated dbol cycle.

Second, you’ve been lifting 11 months (10 of which seem to have been spent benching) Unless your:

A - 5’4” and 60kgs
B - talking kg’s instead of lbs
C - female

You have a lot further to go in your lifts before you should mess with hormones. 3 years + of proper training as a minimum is normal to get to a point where extra assistance may be an idea.

Honestly man, trying to help when I say you should take a step back and reconsider this.....
yea, i only trainied chest for like 7-8 month and squated and deadliftied maybe once every 2 weeks.
But nah, I want results, tired of being natty. This msten is weak af, I need dbol.
im also 5'11, 170ish lbs and male.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmm this isn’t gonna end up well for OP... to the OP please do some more research ...AAS are NOT a joke and neither is msten for that matter...

Bharath787

Awards
wow **** all of u, i should have just lied about my age and **** so I can actually get some help not this bs.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Everyone that answered you IS here to help you and the help is to NOT use!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
double post -deleted- because double, like twice - same post two times = one time to many...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i only trainied chest for like 7-8 month and squated and deadliftied maybe once every 2 weeks.
But nah, I want results, tired of being natty. This msten is weak af, I need dbol.
im also 5'11, 170ish lbs and male.

Trained almost only chest to wear a tank top in summer...

Now going for D-bol...
May I suggest a bra for summer?

Bharath787

Awards

heres my phsyique
Iv already done lgd and i have around 3 more weeks on msten to go.
prob will pct with a natty test booster and will dbol hopefully in december.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That natty test booster for PCT is a BAD idea.
D-bol only cycle right afterwards, and at your age is a BAD idea too.
You may be prone to gyno, if I see correctly, at least make sure you have an AI (not OTC) on hand.

And for gods sake (any of them, with 8 arms -or with beard), read before doing any cycles!

Bharath787

Awards
You may be prone to gyno, if I see correctly, at least make sure you have an AI (not OTC) on hand.

And for gods sake (any of them, with 8 arms -or with beard), read before doing any cycles!
alright, I guess Ill wait till next summer to do dbol, until then ill just finish up this msten cycle, this msten im taking is pretty **** tbh. Havnt noticed anything 1 week in.
How should I pct from this then (the msten)?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright, I guess Ill wait till next summer to do dbol, until then ill just finish up this msten cycle, this msten im taking is pretty **** tbh. Havnt noticed anything 1 week in.
How should I pct from this then (the msten)?
Clomid 25/25/25/25 or Nolva 40/20/20/20
Or both. Or Toremifene: 120/60/60/30

Dosage could be discussed, as everyone has an opinion.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does your diet look like.
Yip. Dbol isnt gonna help you look good in a tanktop. You should think about leaning out a bit. Dbol will probably just soften your look even more.

Bharath787

Awards
Clomid 25/25/25/25 or Nolva 40/20/20/20
Or both. Or Toremifene: 120/60/60/30

Dosage could be discussed, as everyone has an opinion.
bro how do i get that? I live with my parents atm and lost my last pills of nolva which I orignally got from a local supp store but they got raided.
If i oder the pct, is there any way, i can go to the post office and pick it up instead of it being dilivered to my house?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro how do i get that? I live with my parents atm and lost my last pills of nolva which I orignally got from a local supp store but they got raided.
If i oder the pct, is there any way, i can go to the post office and pick it up instead of it being dilivered to my house?
My best guess:
Ask the guy selling you the D-bol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yip. Dbol isnt gonna help you look good in a tanktop. You should think about leaning out a bit. Dbol will probably just soften your look even more.
More? Is that possible? LMAO

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna say you may need to change your training ethic and diet. Not being harsh but my 1yr old has around the same gains as you and she hasn’t even been to a gym yet.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna say you may need to change your training ethic and diet. Not being harsh but my 1yr old has around the same gains as you and she hasn’t even been to a gym yet.
Your 1 yr old hasnt been to the gym yet? Why are you holding her back my 7 yr old has been in the gym since she was 6 months, now all I hear is gow she's chasing those gainzzz. Lol

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Your 1 yr old hasnt been to the gym yet? Why are you holding her back my 7 yr old has been in the gym since she was 6 months, now all I hear is gow she's chasing those gainzzz. Lol
Not allowed man, UK health and safety is beyond a joke haha

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I see it too.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
To the OP the more questions u ask BEFORE u think about cycling... the less negative criticism you will receive after u start

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Get the **** off steroids, you may wind up messing up your HPTA (like I did when I cycled at 19) permanently... as in, you will permanently have low testosterone as a result of the suppression you will have from using AAS at your age.

At least when I cycled I had been training seriously for a few years and had made some decent gains.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A third cycle isn't going to make you look like you lift if the first two didn't. Lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wow **** all of u, i should have just lied about my age and **** so I can actually get some help not this bs.
They’re trying to help you to NOT **** your endocrine system up. You’re young, do you really want to risk your losing your sex drive? How would you like to have fat nipples? How about not being able to get your future wife pregnant? You really think you’re ready, but you aren’t. Your impatience is going to get you all kinds of messed up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re trying to help you to NOT **** your endocrine system up. You’re young, do you really want to risk your losing your sex drive? How would you like to have fat nipples? How about not being able to get your future wife pregnant? You really think you’re ready, but you aren’t. Your impatience is going to get you all kinds of messed up.
I spoke too soon; it appears you already have messed up your nipples. You need to focus on your diet and training. Obviously they aren’t good at all with the little you have accomplished using gear. And fyi, dbol isn’t much stronger than msten.

APC80

APC80

Awards
You shouldn't be touching any sort of PEDs yet not saying this because you're too young but you've no real base and probably haven't got your training or diet dialled. Also dbol could make your gyno worse.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What I want to know is, how does one lose their nolva? Is it just me or don’t people normally just leave it at home in a draw....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I want to know is, how does one lose their nolva? Is it just me or don’t people normally just leave it at home in a draw....
Maybe whilst one was strutting round uni in a tank an impulse decision to jump onto a table and pop a double bicep pose was taken. Unfortunately during the aforementioned jump the nolva flew from ones pocket and was lost in the sea of females who were flocking to witness the gunshow?

Just a thought.......

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

heres my phsyique
Iv already done lgd and i have around 3 more weeks on msten to go.
prob will pct with a natty test booster and will dbol hopefully in december.
Your setting yourself up for failure

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Save the lecture, I'm a adult.

I live with my parents lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BF-(Around 15-18ish) atm
-Bench Press- 225 MAX
-Sqaut- 275 MAX
-Deadlift-315 MAX

-thanks
Youre too young and dbol only will absolutely be the worst Compound possible to keep gains.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
I'd say bad idea not only because of your age but it's not the best option for keeping gains and without test it will probably kill your sex drive. Also a lot of it will convert to estrogen so I personally would not do it.