T3 AND VAR

BlackSTORM

Awards
Not sure if it was alright to post this but I wanted to know what's a good cycle to run the. Combination for a woman and I also need to run it for less than a month stopping in October because I need to have blood work done for surgery. I also have radiate thermo but the affects seems to have worn off unfortunately. Any helps with what works here's my states
6ft
Lbs233
48% bf

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it was alright to post this but I wanted to know what's a good cycle to run the. Combination for a woman and I also need to run it for less than a month stopping in October because I need to have blood work done for surgery. I also have radiate thermo but the affects seems to have worn off unfortunately. Any helps with what works here's my states
6ft
Lbs233
48% bf
Your a 6' 233 woman? And there aint much you could run for less than a month and see a change

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you are female, 6ft tall, 233 pounds, 48% body fat.
There is all sorts of wrong with this, but I'll give you a short synopsis:

Before you go on anything, or consider it. You need to accomplish a few things.

#1. No cycle is going to get you anywhere close to a decent goal in 4 weeks, then suddenly stop for a blood test.
#2. Get your body fat down to 18%-20%
#3. It all happens in the kitchen, and the gym, and you don't need anything but time and consistency.
#4. I know you don't like #2 (Nobody does.)

What kind of surgery?
What made you consider T3, Anavar?

BlackSTORM

Awards
Sorry I wrote my bf% wrong I'm 35.3 and bmi 31.7 I actually don't want those number considering my race I would rather be 25%

BlackSTORM

Awards
I'm having cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin from my weight loss surgery buymt I haven't been able to loose anymore.
But im not saying I'll achieve 25% that quick lol but I'd like to loose 15 lbs before my surgery

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm having cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin from my weight loss surgery buymt I haven't been able to loose anymore.
Good luck my wife just had this done as well after losing 75 lbs following a strick diet and exercise. She is very happy with the results. Where are you at and who is your surgeon?

BlackSTORM

Awards
Dr llorante in Miami Florida and my Surgery on Nov 30 th but blood work is due before hand and he wants me to loose 10-15 before it goes down
BASIC METABOLIC PANEL

CBC W/PLATELETS

PT/INR-APTT

HIV 1 AB SCREEN

HCG QUALITATIVE

EKG

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dr llorante in Miami Florida and my. Surgery on Nov 30 th but blood work is due before hand
BASIC METABOLIC PANEL

CBC W/PLATELETS

PT/INR-APTT

HIV 1 AB SCREEN

HCG QUALITATIVE

EKG
Again I think personally you would probably be better off doing this after your healed up from surgery. Nothing will help you in that short of a time span. But after the surgery and healing I think you will be in a good position. If you have time look up Dr. Michael Grey on facebook. I know you dont have the same surgeon cause hes in Michigan, but they have an amazing support group that my wife is part of for women like you after surgery. Dr. Greys hour glass figure support group is the name of the group

BlackSTORM

Awards
I wish I could wait till after but he's requesting that I loose the weight lol. I'm pretty scared to shoot up to 240 I tend to retain weight easily

BlackSTORM

Awards
Thank you for being understanding I tried posting before in this forum and just got a rude comment so I was scared to post

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could wait till after but he's requesting that I loose the weight lol. I'm pretty scared to shoot up to 240 I tend to retain weight easily
If I was you I would eat at a severe calorie defecit, -500 calories or more, and lift and do cardio walking atleast 10,000 steps a day at minimum. This helped my wife out greatly. Hows your food break down

BlackSTORM

Awards
If I was you I would eat at a severe calorie defecit, -500 calories or more, and lift and do cardio walking atleast 10,000 steps a day at minimum. This helped my wife out greatly. Hows your food break down
Not bad but I'm not on a low carb diet I ended up gaining weight on low carb

Thebigc4

Awards
I would look into a PSMF(Protein Sparing Modified Fast) diet and if you want some reading material you could look into The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald. Lots of good info, and if you wanted to lose 10-15lbs in a month, this would likely get you there. But as DemntedCowboy and justhere4comm mentioned, this is just a eating/exercise plan.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess is that by just curtailing crap calories, increasing protein intake, and doing some or more cardio will get you there.

Sorry, given what I see every day, I have to assume you're like everyone else and you aren't eating all that clean and healthy, even though you might be eating cleaner and healthier than you were a few months ago.

BlackSTORM

Awards
My guess is that by just curtailing crap calories, increasing protein intake, and doing some or more cardio will get you there.

Sorry, given what I see every day, I have to assume you're like everyone else and you aren't eating all that clean and healthy, even though you might be eating cleaner and healthier than you were a few months ago.
Ok thanks nah I just have a thyroid problem that is being considered for a case study because of how hectic it is and unpredictable. I always say never judge a cover by its book. I use to think like that about people but then I develop this problem so it's pretty much karma lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks nah I just have a thyroid problem that is being considered for a case study because of how hectic it is and unpredictable. I always say never judge a cover by its book. I use to think like that about people but then I develop this problem so it's pretty much karma lol
Well, you are entitled to that opinion. I sense that you're suggesting "karma" is coming my way. I hope so, considering how much of my time I have devoted freely to helping people with their diet, training and in general, health issues. If you truly have thyroid issues (which is fairly common in women), you should go to an endo and get their opinion and perhaps supplementing with Armour thyroid would be the way to go. But earlier, you elluded to thyroid being all over the place, which doesn't make me think supplementing with more thyroid will help. Sounds somewhat like a tumorous thyroid gland. Maybe. Another thought is that you are exposing yourself to something that is triggering an immune response, causing thyroid levels to rise rapidly. But now I'm just speculating as you haven't given us enough information to even begin to understand what could be plausible causes.

Nonetheless, understanding how you got here is key to taking your health back. Chronic inflammation from the typical American diet doesn't just make us fat. Over time, it also damages key functions in the body, namely thyroid, sex hormone production & pancreatic functions such as beta cell/insulin production to name only a few of the big ones. I'll add that mainstream "healthy" diets also fall under "typical American diet", at least in my opinion. Eating the "healthy" option at a fast food joint or Lean Cuisine lunches hardly qualifies as healthy. Lower calories perhaps, but not healthy. A diet that is gonna heal you will require raw materials from the perimeter of a grocery store and a lot of kitchen time.

If I were you, I'd be giving my diet a serious critiquing and would hold it to the highest standard. Most people could afford to have some slack in their diet but when the body is dysfunctional on multiple levels, having an impeccable diet will be very helpful, if not simply necessary, to have success moving forward. I'm thinking something like the 'Whole 30' diet or really, the most profound diet in terms of its medicinal use would be the Biblical Daniel's Fast diet. Both of those would put you on the right track but neither are easy.