Suggestions For Next Cycle

Absent1

Awards
I am planning my next cycle which will be a typical cutting/recomp of Test A/Tren A/Mast with Winny added at the end. In the beginning of the cycle at least, I am considering a focus on recomping rather than outright cutting.

Do you guys think that is a reasonable idea, and if so, would Bold be a good addition to the cycle? Or perhaps an oral kicker would work better instead? Any suggestions for the cycle in general are appreciated. Thanks.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running that much gear I would always try and build muscle unless your prepping for competition. My suggestion is recomp over cut.

If your going to add eq it needs to be ran 14-16 weeks to really shine. I think everything your suggeating is plenty.

Whats your cycle experience? And what are your doses

Absent1

Awards
Running that much gear I would always try and build muscle unless your prepping for competition. My suggestion is recomp over cut.

If your going to add eq it needs to be ran 14-16 weeks to really shine. I think everything your suggeating is plenty.

Whats your cycle experience? And what are your doses
I have done 3 cycles, beginning with a short one of just Test E, then Test P/Tren A, and just finished a bulk on Test E/Tren E/Deca with Dbol added as a finisher. I might have gone a little dangerous in the latest cycle, but I closely monitored my bloods and health and everything has gone well.

At this point, I will go back onto TRT for a while, and in my next cycle I definitely want to lose some fat, so I was looking into standard contest prep cutting cycles of like 50mg EOD Test P/Tren A/Mast, except, like you said, I am not actually prepping for a competition so I don't think I need to go as aggressive on cutting, which is where my thinking on recomping came from.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 3