Best Stack for Cutting?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I am looking to cut heavily and was wondering if anyone knew of a good cutting stack? I found an actual cutting stack by LG Sciences (not sure I can put the URL here), but wasn't sure of everyone's thoughts. It contains epi, 1-andro, 17-pro.

Thoughts/advice?

Chasingtails

Awards
As long as you're in a deficit, you can cut on most any stack. The reason the stack you mentioned is titled that way is because it doesn't contain any wet hormones (like 4 andro). However, I'm currently running 1 andro, 4 andro, and epiandro and I haven't gained a bit of water weight because my diet has been on point. If I recall correctly, that stack is either underdosed or you'd need to purchase two for a worthwhile cycle.

TLDR: Get your diet in check. It's the moneymaker on a cut.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking to cut heavily and was wondering if anyone knew of a good cutting stack? I found an actual cutting stack by LG Sciences (not sure I can put the URL here), but wasn't sure of everyone's thoughts. It contains epi, 1-andro, 17-pro.

Thoughts/advice?
5-600mg 11-Keto stacked with 6-800mg epi-andro for 6-8 weeks.
Very mild sides and you will get hard and ripped as fu** with good diet and exercise.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
5-600mg 11-Keto stacked with 6-800mg epi-andro for 6-8 weeks.
Very mild sides and you will get hard and ripped as fu** with good diet and exercise.
do you think i can I add 1-andro into this mix as well? or better just to leave it at the two you mentioned?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, I would save 1 andro and stack it with 4 andro,more isn't always better.
I did my last day today on Primeval labs epi-andro.
A 7 week recomp cycle and I'am very pleased with the result.
Spread out the dosage through the day since epi-andro have a short half life.
It makes you alert so don't take it close to bedtime it can cause you trouble to sleep.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
i'm talking about prohormones, i cannot find those things around here unfortunately.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
oh. well i dont even have that yet. i havent finished my tri andro yet, i have 4 more weeks to go. i dont know where to go for my SERM (yet). i was just going to go the OTC route if i couldnt find a good company.

Sphinx12

Awards
oh. well i dont even have that yet. i havent finished my tri andro yet, i have 4 more weeks to go. i dont know where to go for my SERM (yet). i was just going to go the OTC route if i couldnt find a good company.
You should not be doing a cycle without a SERM. Use google to find some steroid source reviews, and see reviews of top companies.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to get a SERM but you can get away with OTC (Rebirth)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 46
MaXa Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2