The best cutting stack?

MaXa

MaXa

Awards
Whats the best SARMs cutting stack that allows for the least amount of muscle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean that preserves the most muscle?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No idea about the SARMS, but I've recently started a 'Cut' and went with 8mg of Salbutamol from ADC. There has been a TON of recent research on it for sports performance lately, due to a Cyclist getting popped for it (WADA had to accept that some cyclists actually *do* have asthma and it's legal up to a certain amount, LOL) Fat loss, muscle retention/addition, performance. The doses were 8mg 3x/day (half life is like E-HCL ~4-5 hours) but even at Indian prices, that gets expensive for me, so I'm doing 1-2 times a day. Unlike some of it's siblings, it's approved for children and even pets - so safety profile is good.

Be advised - DO NOT start with 8mg!!!!! Start with 2mg and check heart rate and BP. It's not a Pan-Betareceptor agonist like Ephedrine (It's beta2 only) but go slow just in case.

Salbutamol is known as Albuterol in the U.S.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used dbol on my current cut and I felt great! Never felt so great on a cut.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms for cutting weakest to strongest: ostarine, s4, rad 140, maybe lgd 3303, and s23. S23 needs to be run with test. Rad 140 might need a test base after a month of use. They all could be stacked. Non hormonal “sarms” for cutting are gw and sr9009. I’ve heard very good things about transdermal sr9009 and was thinking about trying it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 46
Anabolics 16
Industrial Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2