BEST SARM STACK FOR CUTTING ?

[email protected]

Awards
I am in last week of a 12 week SARM stack bulk cycle with great gains (14 lbs lean muscle) for a 54 year old male. Will do PCT 4 weeks, then off 4 more weeks then want to start a SARM CUT Cycle, what is the best SARM STACK for cutting ? Thanks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What exactly is in this stack?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in last week of a 12 week SARM stack bulk cycle with great gains (14 lbs lean muscle) for a 54 year old male. Will do PCT 4 weeks, then off 4 more weeks then want to start a SARM CUT Cycle, what is the best SARM STACK for cutting ? Thanks
That isn’t enough time off. Time on plus pct should equal time off because even SARMS at bodybuilder dosages cause shut down and make lipids out of whack. Your HIPTA won’t have enough time to fully recover.

[email protected]

Awards
The bulk stack I used was RAD 140 at 20 mg, MK 677 at 25 mg, YK 11 at 10 mg and Ostarine at 20 mg. I started with Ostarine for a week to see if had any sides then bridged the MK 677 and YK 11 week 2 for same reason but experienced no sides and had started to see gains in all lifts and good muscle hardness with good pumps I then added the RAD 140 at end of week 2 and by the end of week 3 I saw great gains extreme muscle hardness and unbelievable pumps !!! The RAD 140 for me is the strongest SARM I have used and of course stacking with the others is a synergistic effect.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you using a Serm for post cycle therapy?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so 4 weeks PCT and then 12 weeks off then can start next SARM cycle correct ? thx
Sorry just read and saw your initial sarm cycle was for 12 weeks not 8. 12 week cycle plus 4 weeks pct equals 16 weeks, thus the conservative approach would be 16 weeks off, but as these are just Sarms you could probably get by with just 12 weeks off.

Newth

Awards
Ok so 4 weeks PCT and then 12 weeks off then can start next SARM cycle correct ? thx
Definitely the safest option, unless you are on trt the better your recovery the the less long-term damage. Especially as we get older.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep running the mk677, no reason to stop.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Best cut stack will be mk677, GW501516, MK 2866 with a fat burner and Glycolog for insulin levels. I’m doing that stack and dropped 11 pounds in a little over a month while holding onto strength

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gw, mk677, ostarine and S4 I assume would be about as good as it gets. Gw and mk are not sarms and has 0 effect on shutdown and can be used during cycle, during pct and after pct.

I'm not fully on board with time on time off with sarms since they have about 0 androgenic sides, they have minimal shutdown and cholesterol and blood pressure shouldn't even be affected not to mention you're probably a good candidate for trt at your age. this being said since we're talking about products that in theory are about as safe as it gets we don't have the full information what they could do in the long run even if it looks beyond promising so take that for what it is. My advice would be to take a blood test and see for yourself exactly how it affected your production cause some people say it was barely noticible while others claim complete shutdown. I don't believe a legit Sarm would cause complete shutdown after a few weeks but that's not proof that's just my own belief.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you should wait a bit longer before your next cycle dude. I feel tge SARMs are less effective if ARs arent fully recovered.