Bpc-157 injection

Angelic

Awards
So I just did my first bpc 157 injection in my shoulder, I just want to make sure I am dosing it correctly. I have a 30 guage .5 cc .5 ml syringe. I reconstituted the peptide with 2-3 ml of BAC water. Would a 350 mcg dose be the 21 tick mark on the syringe? That's what I shot it at, I hope I did the math right lol.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think my math came out to be like .16ml for 250 mcg back a few months ago. Ungodly small amount I remember that. I ended up pinning like .2-.3ml in multiple places frontloaded with bac water. Water made a huge huge difference for me.

Angelic

Awards
Think my math came out to be like .16ml for 250 mcg back a few months ago. Ungodly small amount I remember that. I ended up pinning like .2-.3ml in multiple places frontloaded with bac water. Water made a huge huge difference for me.
Yeah it definitely doesn't look like much in the syringe lol. I just got some new 28 guage 1 cc syringes so I'm using putting it to the 11 tick mark now and it's even smaller. Yeah I put the same amount of bac water to reconstitute it too.