bpc 157 injection foot/wrist help

bb22

Awards
Should I avoid penetrating muscle tissue and tendons/ligs at all cost? I was thinking just pulling out in the skin, shoot the needle 45ish through the side of the fold i pinch with my fingers. And then just let the solution go in just beneath the skin (close to injury).

For example in the wrist, Ive seen doctors shoot inside the tunnel, and they kinda jab the needle around ( looks damaging as fk?)

Basically I jsut want to know if i can put it just under skin and be good. I saw someone on youtube which injected intramuscular. I guess im mainly concerned of what i need to avoid hitting.

Thanks, the goods are arriving today if customs are not some kunts:)

Also, can i use the same needle to pin in 4 locations. if i do, can i wipe the needle and put it back in the vial after injection, or should i pull up 4x the juice and inject 1/4 each time.

Thanks a lot.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Should I avoid penetrating muscle tissue and tendons/ligs at all cost? I was thinking just pulling out in the skin, shoot the needle 45ish through the side of the fold i pinch with my fingers. And then just let the solution go in just beneath the skin (close to injury).

For example in the wrist, Ive seen doctors shoot inside the tunnel, and they kinda jab the needle around ( looks damaging as fk?)

Basically I jsut want to know if i can put it just under skin and be good. I saw someone on youtube which injected intramuscular. I guess im mainly concerned of what i need to avoid hitting.

Thanks, the goods are arriving today if customs are not some kunts:)

Also, can i use the same needle to pin in 4 locations. if i do, can i wipe the needle and put it back in the vial after injection, or should i pull up 4x the juice and inject 1/4 each time.

Thanks a lot.
Subcutaneously works nicely in most cases

bb22

Awards
mediqdanmark.dk/soeg/?subm=S%3Fg&words=insulinspr%C3%B8jte&subm=S%C3%B8g
could someone tell me which of these needles is better for the job?

bb22

Awards
Oh and draw 4x and never double dip into the vial. Bear in mind that the needle will get progressively blunter with each injection.
okay thanks, i will try that. when i reconstitute, should i just put 1ml bac into the vial, and if it doesnt fully recons. then add more?
finally, if i wanted to "treat" my heel and inner side of heel where the plantar fasc attach, could i just try to very slowly pin the needle a tiny way into the skin (maybe just 1/10 inch) or should i just inject above foot. The question maybe dumb, I guess im just fearing injecting under the foot.

Im hyped about trying this out:)

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
okay thanks, i will try that. when i reconstitute, should i just put 1ml bac into the vial, and if it doesnt fully recons. then add more?
finally, if i wanted to "treat" my heel and inner side of heel where the plantar fasc attach, could i just try to very slowly pin the needle a tiny way into the skin (maybe just 1/10 inch) or should i just inject above foot. The question maybe dumb, I guess im just fearing injecting under the foot.

Im hyped about trying this out:)
You can put as much or as little bacteriostatic water in there as you like - you need to be accurate with it, as it will determine your dosages. Eg. 5mg diluted in 5ml of water gives you 1mg per ml. Assuming you wanted 250mcg doses, 0.25ml or 25 units of a 100 unit insulin syringe would give you that.

Inject within 10mm of the site and go in slowly at 45 degrees. You’ll barely feel it.

bb22

Awards
I just used 2ml to mix 5mg. When i inject should i try to pull back and check for blood? Im not sure how hard to pull, will blood show with just a very gentle pull back (I feel the pen locks a little on each x/10 (1ml) point).

For the foot injection should i try to pull skin or just go in, maybe liek this cortison shot: youtube.com/watch?v=9aWZxNN9rdo

I have 1 problem, since i actually have 6 places to inject, I would have to use half ticks on the pen. it wouldnt be too small to use 1/20 ML?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
I just used 2ml to mix 5mg. When i inject should i try to pull back and check for blood? Im not sure how hard to pull, will blood show with just a very gentle pull back (I feel the pen locks a little on each x/10 (1ml) point).

For the foot injection should i try to pull skin or just go in, maybe liek this cortison shot: youtube.com/watch?v=9aWZxNN9rdo

I have 1 problem, since i actually have 6 places to inject, I would have to use half ticks on the pen. it wouldnt be too small to use 1/20 ML?
No, this is just a subcutaneous injection, not IV. Pick a spot, insert the needle gently and deliver your BPC-157 to the area.

On a 100 unit insulin syringe, each notch is 0.1ml.

bb22

Awards
No, this is just a subcutaneous injection, not IV. Pick a spot, insert the needle gently and deliver your BPC-157 to the area.

On a 100 unit insulin syringe, each notch is 0.1ml.
yes, but could i inject 0.05ml (half a notch on each spot instead)? Im very unexperienced and just saw some blood come back out from 1 shot, and was wondering how dangerous it would be if i hit a vein (im obv going away from the big veins that show), im a little concerned that the foot has many veins on the inside downside

I think I will put up a log. started bpc, will start tb, and then finish with adding ipam and mod grf. Im thinking about adding those sarms u mentioned.

Thanks for your answers

Oh, one thing. yesterday I had somehow a worse headache than i had in a long time. it started 5-6 hours after injection, dk if they cold be related. this was 2nd day of injection

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
yes, but could i inject 0.05ml (half a notch on each spot instead)? Im very unexperienced and just saw some blood come back out from 1 shot, and was wondering how dangerous it would be if i hit a vein (im obv going away from the big veins that show), im a little concerned that the foot has many veins on the inside downside

I think I will put up a log. started bpc, will start tb, and then finish with adding ipam and mod grf. Im thinking about adding those sarms u mentioned.

Thanks for your answers

Oh, one thing. yesterday I had somehow a worse headache than i had in a long time. it started 5-6 hours after injection, dk if they cold be related. this was 2nd day of injection
You can inject 0.05ml without issue. If you’re seeing blood, you likely went too far / hit a vein / had a bad angle. It’s really quick and easy, once you’ve had a little practice.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
If you did 2ml for the 5mg it should come out to each tiny tick on the insulin syringe is 25mcg

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Yea so you would only fill up to the 10th mark. I have 50 unit syringe and for the peptide I use I never go above the 5th unit mark. If I used more BAC water I would but the vial could only hold 2mls

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'm sorry but I have done thorough research on BPC157 and TB500. I had to try and heal my ACL and some tendons in my foot. The VERY BEST way to do this is to mix in the BSW with as little as you can to get a very concentrated mix. Use a 5/8 long 29g slin pin. For me the absolute best was to push the needle under my knee cap, and compress the skin to get it as close to the injury as possible. If you are just injecting 1" close to the injury it's a waste of time and money. It wont do sh1t. The ideal is not in the tendon but so so close. For me I would bury the needle and sometimes prick my ACL and that hurt a lot, I would pull away less than 2mm just as I felt it leave the ACL. I would then inject the concentrated solution. I was doing a mix of TB and BPC but if the vile said 1ml water = 5mg than I would do 1/2ml. I did this in my ACL under the knee and 3 points in my ankle. After 3 weaks it was as good as new, and my right leg from knee down was completely destroyed and both tibia and fibia are titanium along with a few bones in foot and ankle. So you can take it from me that the key is to get the most concentration as close to the injured tendon as possible. Don't listen to this watered down sub Q shots, you have to get the peptides right next to the injury.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Hmm. My experience was that injecting within 10mm of the injury had almost overnight results for pain and rapid healing, over the next week.

bb22

Awards
I'm sorry but I have done thorough research on BPC157 and TB500. I had to try and heal my ACL and some tendons in my foot. The VERY BEST way to do this is to mix in the BSW with as little as you can to get a very concentrated mix. Use a 5/8 long 29g slin pin. For me the absolute best was to push the needle under my knee cap, and compress the skin to get it as close to the injury as possible. If you are just injecting 1" close to the injury it's a waste of time and money. It wont do sh1t. The ideal is not in the tendon but so so close. For me I would bury the needle and sometimes prick my ACL and that hurt a lot, I would pull away less than 2mm just as I felt it leave the ACL. I would then inject the concentrated solution. I was doing a mix of TB and BPC but if the vile said 1ml water = 5mg than I would do 1/2ml. I did this in my ACL under the knee and 3 points in my ankle. After 3 weaks it was as good as new, and my right leg from knee down was completely destroyed and both tibia and fibia are titanium along with a few bones in foot and ankle. So you can take it from me that the key is to get the most concentration as close to the injured tendon as possible. Don't listen to this watered down sub Q shots, you have to get the peptides right next to the injury.
so u were not just doing sub-Q close to the injury spot? I too have felt the very localized effect, since i had to treat both the front of back side of my hip. I rly dont want to go to deep, I felt a minor twitch one of the injections. so subq jsut on top of painful spot and then massage it. But I was wondering if it makes a diff just putting the substance next to tendon vs pinning tendon. How much and how often were u pinning? i could pin like 7 spots easily lol. only pinning 3 (one side of body

bb22

Awards
Hmm. My experience was that injecting within 10mm of the injury had almost overnight results for pain and rapid healing, over the next week.
sadly i had no real relief in my hands, but im not sure, its been VERY bad and chronic for 2-3 years. the overnight seems weird somehow, but who knows. im gonna start tb500 tmr when this bpc 5mg run out, then wait 1 week with bpc

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
so u were not just doing sub-Q close to the injury spot? I too have felt the very localized effect, since i had to treat both the front of back side of my hip. I rly dont want to go to deep, I felt a minor twitch one of the injections. so subq jsut on top of painful spot and then massage it. But I was wondering if it makes a diff just putting the substance next to tendon vs pinning tendon. How much and how often were u pinning? i could pin like 7 spots easily lol. only pinning 3 (one side of body
sadly i had no real relief in my hands, but im not sure, its been VERY bad and chronic for 2-3 years. the overnight seems weird somehow, but who knows. im gonna start tb500 tmr when this bpc 5mg run out, then wait 1 week with bpc
I injected both at the same time and had great results after 4 weeks. Forget subQ. You don't want it in the tendon or whatever is messed up but you want it as close to the injury as possible without going inside the injury. A decent analogy is if your gluing a broken chair together you wouldn't put the glue on the floor near the pieces and push it over to the chair you would put the glue right on the breaks. The only diff is that you don't want to put it inside the injury. I forget why, I healed my leg over a year ago and don't remember all the research I did. I did play around with it though and once injected inside the tendon with no success. You want both TB and BPC covering the injury and with as much concentration as possible. If you can't get within 2mm then you would have to dilute it more, but I have heard of guys using a 1" 26g needle to get to their injury but for me a 5/8 slin pin pushed deep was fine.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I don't know what you healed...But like I stated I had my lower right leg destroyed and after surgery I did a massive amount of research on TB and BPC and others. It came down to this, if youre healing something like a torn muscle, tendon, ligament ect you want to use the most concentration in the closest vasinity to the injury without going inside the injury. My ACL was the hardest to get strong. Many times I would poke into the ACL and YOU WILL FEEL IT IN A TENDON. Then I would pull back just to feel the tendon pop off the end of the needle and inject. I would recommend injecting both TB and BPC at the same time with a very concentrated solution. It's better to inject less fluid that is concentrated in the right area than inject more fluid that is watered down. I did both chems every other day for about 4 weeks and my whole leg is now perfect except for it looks like I'm a robot if they xray my leg.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to hijack the thread, but I just mixed my 5mg of BPC with 2ml bac. This is to help speed up the healing process of rotator cuff surgery 6 months ago. What would be the ideal injection site for that area? Also, would im be more effective than subq?

bb22

Awards
I injected both at the same time and had great results after 4 weeks. Forget subQ. You don't want it in the tendon or whatever is messed up but you want it as close to the injury as possible without going inside the injury. A decent analogy is if your gluing a broken chair together you wouldn't put the glue on the floor near the pieces and push it over to the chair you would put the glue right on the breaks. The only diff is that you don't want to put it inside the injury. I forget why, I healed my leg over a year ago and don't remember all the research I did. I did play around with it though and once injected inside the tendon with no success. You want both TB and BPC covering the injury and with as much concentration as possible. If you can't get within 2mm then you would have to dilute it more, but I have heard of guys using a 1" 26g needle to get to their injury but for me a 5/8 slin pin pushed deep was fine.
Did you draw tb and pbc into the same syringe or did i get that wrong? I see, idk why but for me when I do subq (right under the skin (+fat if any there)) it is pretty close to where the pain comes. I wouldnt want to go rly deep without ultrasound support. Im using insulin needles 29g. sadly nothing in my wrists from the bpc, just started tb500 today, dk why but i feel very energetic and somehow, maybe conceived, less painful 1 hour later

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peptide/Research 10
Brocodeout69 Peptide/Research 14
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2
IGF-1/GH 0