BPC-157 Cycle Duration and Time Off

CherylRC

Awards
What is recommended regarding cycle duration for BPC-157. Same question about time off before starting up again.

Thanks in advance!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used for like 2 or 3 months straight recently. My back had issues with a bad lower disk that would slip often when lifting. It's become more of a problem over the years. I just got off bpc 2 weeks ago since I was away from home.

The compound worked great for myself. Time will tell if it keeps up but I haven't had any of the problems I had before. I would definitely recommend thus far.

CherylRC

Awards
What are you using it for?
I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which leaves me with inflammation and chronic pain. BPC really seems to help! I know I can't stay on it constantly....but I do plan to take a break and start up again. Really interested in finding out the best way to do this.
Your help is greatly appreciated.😊

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
500 mcg to 250 mcg 2x daily is the normal rec I've seen. I personally took 3 mg the first week then 2 mg 1x daily the rest of the time.

If there are any adverse effects I haven't seen any. It's considered relatively safe, but also lacking many studies in humans.

CherylRC

Awards
500 mcg to 250 mcg 2x daily is the normal rec I've seen. I personally took 3 mg the first week then 2 mg 1x daily the rest of the time.

If there are any adverse effects I haven't seen any. It's considered relatively safe, but also lacking many studies in humans.
I've been using 200mcg, 2x daily (I'm pretty petite).....bouncing between sublingual and targeted subQ. It's been very helpful in alleviating pain. I really want to know how long to continue before taking a break....and then for how long to stop before starting again.
I've had zero negative side effects.
I've done research for people with my condition and BPC. Not much to find, but did find someone who shared that it really helped, but "symptoms" (pain) returned (just not quite as severely) when he stopped. I'm thinking that I'll have to cycle on and off continually.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bpc is just in its beginning stages in comparison to many other established peptide protocols. I tried to find data on it but it's just people testing methods to my knowledge and many going off acedotal reports.

If anyone has good info on it I've missed I'd love to read it.

Cycling products weather supplements, peptides, steroids, has always been a thing so I get it and I'm doing the same with bpc but it may not be necessary.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First round of tendinitis in my left elbow I ran BPC for 6 weeks, but it really kicked in on week 2-3. After week 3, ROM was back and I was almost pain free at 4 weeks. I stayed on for 2 more weeks and ended at about 95% pain reduction and full mobility. 250mcg 2x daily near the elbow. Second round on my right elbow and thumb joints I ran BPC for 2 weeks before adding in TB500, which kicked in really fast. I injected TB near the injuries even though it's known for being systematic, and that is because I found that it almost has a numbing effect immediately. The pain would be reduced for about 4 hours immediately after injection. Run the combo for another 4 weeks (total 6) and both elbow and thumb were 100%. This was 4 months ago and pain has never come back- but the variable is that I have been taking oral BPC for maintenance.

CherylRC

Awards
First round of tendinitis in my left elbow I ran BPC for 6 weeks, but it really kicked in on week 2-3. After week 3, ROM was back and I was almost pain free at 4 weeks. I stayed on for 2 more weeks and ended at about 95% pain reduction and full mobility. 250mcg 2x daily near the elbow. Second round on my right elbow and thumb joints I ran BPC for 2 weeks before adding in TB500, which kicked in really fast. I injected TB near the injuries even though it's known for being systematic, and that is because I found that it almost has a numbing effect immediately. The pain would be reduced for about 4 hours immediately after injection. Run the combo for another 4 weeks (total 6) and both elbow and thumb were 100%. This was 4 months ago and pain has never come back- but the variable is that I have been taking oral BPC for maintenance.
Just sent you a DM.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Based on what it is and its mechanism of action, I do not see cycling as a priority like with those that directly impact feedback loops and lower natural hormone production. Unfortunately, many of the research articles that investigated how it affected some pathways (dopamine and serotonin, for example) were performed small scale and in rats.

In comparison, even tesamorelin was tested in patients for 52 weeks continuously. I'm not comparing the two compounds, only noting a compound you think would be cycled was not considered important to do so in a research setting.

Just my opinion, not backed by research (because very little exists :) ).

A few articles that link to additional research/cited references:

Unless the goal of the Biden administration, when banning this compound (and others), is to create an opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to patent usage purposes, do not expect further research studies IMO.