BPC-157

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Gentlemen,

Fourth time taking BPC-157.

Two times pharmacy grade, two times RC (from a board sponsor).

On this last attempt, RC, I woke up 2nd day of protocol with extreme pain in my ankle; felt like the beginning of a sprain.

Continued anyway. Day 3, wake up ankle looks swollen and cannot put pressure on it. Also, tendinitis like pain both arms.

I'm most likely going to stop as I can barely walk.

Thoughts on this?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of bpc doing this... Oral or pin?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never heard of bpc doing this... Oral or pin?
The b p c is not causing the problem, I've never quite understood why in the fitness community. Especially the enhanced fitness community. People try to link every single thing that goes wrong with what they're taking.

Imagine how ridiculous it would sound if you told somebody......I started taking A multi vitamin yesterday and all of a sudden, I have back pain. It must be the multi vitamin.... That's not really any more far Fetched than bpc causing joint pain. It relieves inflammation, and it will make joint pain better....

I once had a guy tell me that test Gave him gyno, I said how long have you been on it.... Four days lol. About two werks later he realized his shirts keep rubbing against his nipples lol.

I don't know how old op is, I'm thirty nine, some days I just wake up and stuff hurts

Last edited:
BW365365

BW365365

Awards
I've been pinning BPC 157 on and off for 6 years and I have never heard of that, and my experience has been positive and I'm 63 and kickin ass pain free most of the time. I have nothing but props for it!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The b p c is not causing the problem, I've never quite understood why in the fitness community. Especially the enhanced fitness community. People try to link every single thing that goes wrong with what they're taking.

Imagine how ridiculous it would sound if you told somebody......I started taking A multi vitamin yesterday and all of a sudden, I have back pain. It must be the multi vitamin.... That's not really any more far Fetched than bpc causing joint pain. It relieves inflammation, and it will make joint pain better....

I once had a guy tell me that test Gave him gyno, I said how long have you been on it.... Four days lol. About two werks later he realized his shirts keep rubbing against his nipples lol.

I don't know how old op is, I'm thirty nine, some days I just wake up and stuff hurts
I agree. BPC is not the culprit. I knew you were going to chime in and ask if he twisted his ankle or something hahaha. I gave benefit of the doubt and thought there was a small chance OP pinned in his ankles or something.

Also serious question; don't all shirts rub against nipples? lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree. BPC is not the culprit. I knew you were going to chime in and ask if he twisted his ankle or something hahaha. I gave benefit of the doubt and thought there was a small chance OP pinned in his ankles or something.

Also serious question; don't all shirts rub against nipples? lol
Ya, but some materials worse then others, his work shirt was a polo, i guess the Material was different than the last one he had.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inject for injury, oral for gut/health. I will say that my runs of BPC were insanely helpful for tendinitis and I have been taking oral 500mg daily for general health. I found surprisingly how well it worked for my gut issues that I just chalked up to taking too much protein. Without getting into TMI, it fixed me up in 2-3 weeks and for some possible coincidental reason, reduced my desire for sugar and alcohol. I'd look forward to a good 2-3 whiskey or tequila neat on the weekends and now it just isn't sounding good.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inject for injury, oral for gut/health. I will say that my runs of BPC were insanely helpful for tendinitis and I have been taking oral 500mg daily for general health. I found surprisingly how well it worked for my gut issues that I just chalked up to taking too much protein. Without getting into TMI, it fixed me up in 2-3 weeks and for some possible coincidental reason, reduced my desire for sugar and alcohol. I'd look forward to a good 2-3 whiskey or tequila neat on the weekends and now it just isn't sounding good.
I’ll second this. I ran it post shoulder surgery, injected as close as I could to the sites they cut open and I was about 6 weeks ahead on recovery time.
PT became mostly just trying to loosen stuff up rather than help promote healing in the tissues because everything healed way faster than normal.

5 years later and my shoulder feels great still.

Never had any decrease in desire for sugar or alcohol myself though. Frankly didn’t “feel” much other than just getting better and better. I should try the oral route to see if that helps with my stomach issues.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll second this. I ran it post shoulder surgery, injected as close as I could to the sites they cut open and I was about 6 weeks ahead on recovery time.
PT became mostly just trying to loosen stuff up rather than help promote healing in the tissues because everything healed way faster than normal.

5 years later and my shoulder feels great still.

Never had any decrease in desire for sugar or alcohol myself though. Frankly didn’t “feel” much other than just getting better and better. I should try the oral route to see if that helps with my stomach issues.
Sorry, maybe wasn’t clear. Injecting was just healing like you experienced. It’s been the oral route that has helped with my sugar cravings. I’m loving it.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sometimes you tweak something in the gym, and barely notice it, or not at all, then you wake up the next day and its ballooned up.
Happened recently on my calf. A slight pop, didn't really feel much of anything, next day my calf was twice the size.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry, maybe wasn’t clear. Injecting was just healing like you experienced. It’s been the oral route that has helped with my sugar cravings. I’m loving it.
That makes perfect sense, when your gut health is screwed up it can cause insulin resistance. The bpc is fixing your gut. Anything gut you need the oral and inject the injuries.

I dont kbow the exact science but bpc also creates new blood vessels and increases nitric oxide and blood flow to the injury. Thats why we inject the injury directly if we can and for the gut oral is the only way to get it into the gut.

When we take bpc orally for a injury it cant do anything because it cant make it to the injury, the lititure says oral and sub q would work on injuries but they based it off the gut. When we take bpc orally it travels through the small intestines, increases blood flow, repairs the lining of the intestines and fixes the gut microbiome. It also reduces inflamation to your other organs and helps heal them. Good for the liver and it even has some research showing it helps repair damaged kidneys in ppl on Dialysis.

Ive been looking high and low trying to find downsides to bpc 157 and the worst things ive come across are nausea and dizzyness for side effects.

Tb500 seems to have a similar safty profile. So whar stumps me is why this seemingly magic peptide with virtually no negetive drawbacks isint readily availible otc.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just did my first bpc injection this morning having lingering back issues for a few months now hoping this clears it up

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That makes perfect sense, when your gut health is screwed up it can cause insulin resistance. The bpc is fixing your gut. Anything gut you need the oral and inject the injuries.

I dont kbow the exact science but bpc also creates new blood vessels and increases nitric oxide and blood flow to the injury. Thats why we inject the injury directly if we can and for the gut oral is the only way to get it into the gut.

When we take bpc orally for a injury it cant do anything because it cant make it to the injury, the lititure says oral and sub q would work on injuries but they based it off the gut. When we take bpc orally it travels through the small intestines, increases blood flow, repairs the lining of the intestines and fixes the gut microbiome. It also reduces inflamation to your other organs and helps heal them. Good for the liver and it even has some research showing it helps repair damaged kidneys in ppl on Dialysis.

Ive been looking high and low trying to find downsides to bpc 157 and the worst things ive come across are nausea and dizzyness for side effects.

Tb500 seems to have a similar safty profile. So whar stumps me is why this seemingly magic peptide with virtually no negetive drawbacks isint readily availible otc.
I tried to get my exercise physiology lab to run tests on it in college, with me as the subject and they declined swiftly saying the paperwork would be insane :(