anavar after ph

predatorXt

Awards
i have just finished a bottle of beast plexx(a quad ph) gone great by the way and i was wondering if i could throw some anavar for 4-5 weeks at about 80mg per day! what do you guys think?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best plex is strong as hell. Save teh var for your next cycle.

What is your PCT?

predatorXt

Awards
nolva for 2 weeks but iwas thinking of continue with some var for 4 weeks now that i have plenty of time (going 6 times gym per weak unstead of 4) and then do ky pct becauze after 1 month i begin my job so i can go only 4 times per week so i think var ia better for now as far time goes! now i did ny check up and my liver was fine so my blood pressure! so var isnt going to be a problem for 4 weeks right?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what possibly are you hoping to get out of 4 weeks of Var on the backside of a much stronger cycle?

predatorXt

Awards
honestly not much just to drop maybe another 1% bodyfat while remaining my muscle mass! another bottle of beast plexx i guess would be more harsh than a 4week anavar cycle ! am i wrong?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're delaying endocrine recovery for the chance at minuscule body composition improvement. I would suggest PCT and time off. You'll need more than 2 weeks btw.

predatorXt

Awards
pct definetly and more thank 2 weeks if i continue with var or some other ph! and ofc time off but 4 week ph isnt that kuch cant i contine for 4 weeks more with some lighter ph maybe or var and then do ky pct?