Cutting cycle/Adex

Mudveins

Awards
If I run a cycle like Test, mast, primo and my test is only around 200 while my mast is up around 400... will there still be a need for arimidex?
Previous experience a while back I ran 250 test and 250 mast for my second injectable cycle... I didn't have any issues with estrogen and didn't take arimidex.
So based on that, I am wondering if I should be taking arimidex with a 2:1 ratio of mast to test. Can I crash my estrogen levels if I add arimidex to that?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe? What kind of question is that, nobody can know how your body will respond besides you. Start with no Arimidex and if you get Estrogen problems start taking it. It isn't very hard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I doubt you will need it but you should have some on hand, there's no real answer to you question, just ppl guessing.

Mudveins

Awards
Maybe? What kind of question is that, nobody can know how your body will respond besides you. Start with no Arimidex and if you get Estrogen problems start taking it. It isn't very hard.
I've never had estrogen side effects other than it maybe helping to raise my prolactin levels. So outside of blood work, I have no idea what it feels like to have estrogen sides lol. What I was trying to get at is should I take adex off the bat or just run it without like I normally do?
Obviously the first thoughts on the matter would be, if I haven't needed it before, don't worry about it and just have adex on hand just incase... though I'm not an expert on Estrogen, I don't really know any risks associated with it outside of gyno and emotional issues.
Wouldn't running adex off the start keep me looking for dry?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've never had estrogen side effects other than it maybe helping to raise my prolactin levels. So outside of blood work, I have no idea what it feels like to have estrogen sides lol. What I was trying to get at is should I take adex off the bat or just run it without like I normally do?
Obviously the first thoughts on the matter would be, if I haven't needed it before, don't worry about it and just have adex on hand just incase... though I'm not an expert on Estrogen, I don't really know any risks associated with it outside of gyno and emotional issues.
Wouldn't running adex off the start keep me looking for dry?

this is what I want to know. but i already took my first dosage. can i discontinue and start up again if i start noticing sides?