26 week cycle

massjunkie

Awards
Hey guys prepping for a large cycle coming this April thought I'd do a log. There's a few weeks until April 1st but thought I'd see your opinions.

Stats : 170lbs
12-13% bf
5'7 23 years old
2 years lifting serious

1-10 test c 250mg/wk
1-8 tren e 200/wk
1-10 mast e 400/wk
1-5 var 50mg Ed (sitting in closet thought I should just use it)

11-14 test c 150mg/wk

15-26 test c 600mg/wk
15-24 deca 300mg/wk
15-20 a bombs 50-100mg Ed

Will be using Adex through out dosing to sides, most likely start at .50mg eod.

Pct will be 14 days after last injection

1-6 nolva 50/50/50/25/25/25
1-5 clomid 100/75/75/50/50
1-3 var 20mg ( idea is not enough to suppress to a point of stalling majority of recovery in first 3 weeks, while natural production starts up and testicles start coming back to size. also helping maintain weight coming off cycle)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would NOT put var in pct bro. And you RE going to need bloodwork.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I notice you're 23 and you've only been lifting for 2 years. Is this your first cycle? Tren and Deca should not be run on a first cycle.

How about something like this instead?

1-12: Test C 500mg/wk
1-5: Var 50mg ED

Simple, yet effective, and much easier to recover from than what you're proposing, which is essentially 2 cycles with a 4 week cruise in between.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
23? Yeah not a smart move dude.

massjunkie

Awards
I know it's not the smartest move but I really want to compete and make a lifestyle out of this I do want kids but I know the risk I really appreciate you guys for caring about my well being though. I've run one cycle 14 weeks

Deca 300mg
Test c 500mg
Dbol 30mg

Pct nolva/ clomid

My gym partner got me on it I regret not building a base naturally though but I went from 135-170 and that was 9 months ago since then I've maintained weight and dropped bf

Regarding the var In pct I'll see if I can find the link but 20mg var and 10mg dbol is supposed to make you hold gains and not suppress enough to effect recovery they could very well be wrong though I'm always open to new knowledge.

massjunkie

Awards
Yeah mike your right it is essentially 2 cycles with a short cruise is that a really bad choice?

livestrong82

Awards
Looks like ur gonna go thru with this.. so just get Bloodwork before, during cruise and if everything comes back ok then do the second cycle.. If not, pct after first cycle.

massjunkie

Awards
No I'm not 100% on it like I said I want kids and all your opinions will all be taken seriously I won't sweep anyone's comment under the rug. You guys keep people safe and that's why I'm here I just wanted to know at my age if it would be okay to do a blast cruis blast and recover okay or if I should just keep it simple with a normal 12-14 weeker

massjunkie

Awards
I know I should go shortester but to be fair I will most likely never run a short ester of any drug not my style thanks for joining in much appreciated.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your body ends up ****ing hating tren, you're gonna want that **** out of you asap

massjunkie

Awards
I have the tren e on hand but I can probably exchange for ace

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also why so ****ing Lon for a first cycle? I mean holy **** your gonna have a ****ing awful PCT recovery since you haven't mentioned HCG usage

massjunkie

Awards
Haha that's why I asked if I should split them up, I have family member who ran stupid long cycle at my age and had children etc. About the hcg I have never used it before the whole mixing with water thing has me confused lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HCG is a powder, it either comes with or you buy bacteriostatic water and you just put the nessesary amount in to the HCG vial containing the HCG powder to reconstitute it.

massjunkie

Awards
Ten four chief I can get some on hand then does it make a huge difference in recovery aside from the atrophy? I have recovered fairly quickly so far with just clomid+nolva

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ten four chief I can get some on hand then does it make a huge difference in recovery aside from the atrophy? I have recovered fairly quickly so far with just clomid+nolva
Research it first then come back and ask questions if you have them. I'm sure most of your questions would be answered via a quick google search. If you still have some and can't find answers then ask us.

massjunkie

Awards
Well it simulates lh but I hear it can decrease sensitivity so I'm unsure about it in that regard