Next cycle

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I'm currently on a msten cycle, and I plan on doing 2 cycles this year. Should I start a tren ace/test e/inj sust(at end of 9weeks of 12) 4 weeks after the msten cycle or jump right into my next cycle.with proper pct of course

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently on a msten cycle, and I plan on doing 2 cycles this year. Should I start a tren ace/test e/inj sust(at end of 9weeks of 12) 4 weeks after the msten cycle or jump right into my next cycle.with proper pct of course
I'd definitely just start the injectables now over the other two plans. But why not just do PCT and then wait the right amount of time and then start the injectable cycle?

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I'd definitely just start the injectables now over the other two plans. But why not just do PCT and then wait the right amount of time and then start the injectable cycle?
Just throwing some ideas out there to see what would be best for sustainable gains, and get some feedback from some of the awesome vets on here!!
Thank you btw!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Why test e and sust at the same time?

What you wrote is confusing. So you plan on 2 cycles this year? Currently on your first?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take 8 weeks off minimum after the Sten cycle, preferably 12. That would be the proper amount of time off. The tendency once people begin using injectables is to cycle longer and longer, sometimes never coming off. That may be great for your gains but doesn't bode well for your long term health. Unless you are looking to be a pro bodybuilder, I would not start cutting corners. PCT and time off should never be shortchanged IMO.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Why test e and sust at the same time?

What you wrote is confusing. So you plan on 2 cycles this year? Currently on your first?
Correct, currently on the 1st cycle.
and I meant I'm throwing sust in the last 3 weeks of cycle 2 to counteract as much water retention as possible

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Jebrook I hear Sten is super rough on your body, but I do have a solid OCT and PCT and diet. The 4 weeks on 4 week off approach is different due to harshness of Sten??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and I meant I'm throwing sust in the last 3 weeks of cycle 2 to counteract as much water retention as possible
this statement makes zero sense. why would you use sust the last 3 weeks of a test e cycle?

Do you know what OTC stands for? The way you're writing things makes me think english isnt your first language or you arent too bright

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook I hear Sten is super rough on your body, but I do have a solid OCT and PCT and diet. The 4 weeks on 4 week off approach is different due to harshness of Sten??
Sten is a pretty potent and toxic oral. The general rule for cycling hormonals is time on + PCT = time off. So, after PCT, the prudent approach would be to allow your body 8 weeks at homeostasis without any hormonal/suppressive compounds before choosing to cycle again.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
this statement makes zero sense. why would you use sust the last 3 weeks of a test e cycle?

Do you know what OTC stands for? The way you're writing things makes me think english isnt your first language or you arent too bright
That's the best way I can explain it. Sorry dude

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No point in running both sust and test e together. pick one and run that whole the entire duration

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
No point in running both sust and test e together. pick one and run that whole the entire duration
Ok, thank you. I'm preparing to compete in 14 months (at least that is the plan), so I'm trying to get as much advice and information I can. THANKS!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yes 4 weeks on cycle 4 week PCT is 8 week cycle so 8 weeks off

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Yes 4 weeks on cycle 4 week PCT is 8 week cycle so 8 weeks off
Ok, really glad that was cleared up lol I guess I didn't understand the math everyone was throwing at me. I thought pct was "off" time. Thank you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, what is your pct for the current cycle?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established

He didn't say "OTC" he said "OCT". I assume that this is meant to abbreviate "On Cycle Therapy".

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Ok, really glad that was cleared up lol I guess I didn't understand the math everyone was throwing at me. I thought pct was "off" time. Thank you
Negative. PCT is your time spent under your Post Cycle Therapy protocol. Time off is separate and will optimally be = (time on cycle) + (time on PCT).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11