Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals prohormones? did some searching on google and on these forums not tons of feedback, anyone on here run their hormonal products?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JUNK!!! enough said!!
You're going to have to detail that comment further. You realize they own many patents and supply other companies with product right? How would you know what was ore wasn't bunk. Pardon me if I don't take your word as "enough said."

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
That's your issue not mine sorry. Who uses real gear names for junk Andros?? Sorry nothing against you but! ENOUGH SAID!!! I have no more replys. Try real sust 250 works much better. Lol

jathan_howe

Awards
Their products aren't bad for what they are but the fact that they name andro's after steroids and prohormones (not to mention naming their creatine after Anavar) is ridiculous

Messor

Awards
I've read that they're a supplier of to other companies, so I imagine their hormonal products must work just as well as the companies they're supplying.
I've only used some of their fat burners, which I've liked.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
That's your issue not mine sorry. Who uses real gear names for junk Andros?? Sorry nothing against you but! ENOUGH SAID!!! I have no more replys. Try real sust 250 works much better. Lol
Are we going to get into this debate again. I thought we were past the whole "names" debate. I think you can find anyone on here who can back up our products. Not to mention quite a few other companies as well. Find a new argument

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've only heard good things about them, never used them tho

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I've used their 1andro, it was definitely legit and compared to other 1andros I've run I partially wonder if that's all it is.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can someone pm me a link to their site, curious to see what they have to offer

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Can someone pm me a link to their site, curious to see what they have to offer
All they offer, other than natural supplements, are Andros. Their Andros are the same as anyone else's, since they own the patents to them.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The name thing has been debated forever ... has nothing to do with the products or the ingredients inside the bottles. If you look at the labels, and do a little research on the compounds you will find that they are very legit and very affordable (for what they are) and they work. I never purchased a single product from them that I did not like.

-Spaz

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The name thing has been debated forever ... has nothing to do with the products or the ingredients inside the bottles. If you look at the labels, and do a little research on the compounds you will find that they are very legit and very affordable (for what they are) and they work. I never purchased a single product from them that I did not like.

-Spaz
Amen to that

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
The 1 test (1 andro) is really solid. Loved an 8 week run of that

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we going to get into this debate again. I thought we were past the whole "names" debate. I think you can find anyone on here who can back up our products. Not to mention quite a few other companies as well. Find a new argument
This. Companies do this with natural anabolics, GH products, pre workouts, etc. It's called marketing and it doesn't just happen in the supplement industry.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Lol OK just for you.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals prohormones? did some searching on google and on these forums not tons of feedback, anyone on here run their hormonal products?
I've ran 1-ad with success I really liked the product it was the 1st time Ive ran Andro and it was legit

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

-Spaz

I have no problem with the names of the products. I don't care much about marketing as long as the companies don't make false claims, and I don't believe Hi-Tech has done that. But what I do have a problem with (and this is just a suggestion) is that Hi-Tech's products, like Dianabol have prop blends but they are all consolidated into one. What I mean by that is Dianabol consists of natural and prohormone ingredients and they are listed under the same prop blend with prohormones all the way at the bottom. So, this means consumers don't have a clue as to the dosage of prohormones they are consuming from these products. I think the ideal solution would be to list 2 prop blends on the label - natural anabolic prop and prohormone prop. At least this way your customers may have a better idea of how they want to dose your products, what they want to run with it, or how they may want to structure their PCT.