My Blood Work Near End of Cycle (Test/Tren/Var/Mast)

bigmoe70

Awards
Hey guys I'm nearing the end of my cycle which looked like this:

Weeks 1-16: Test cyp 750mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Tren ace 150mg eod
Weeks 9-16: Masteron 150mg eod
Weeks 9-16: Anavar 80mg a day

Been running HCG 250IU 3x a week sine week 4. Right now running Aromasin 25mg EOD up until couple days before I start my pct which will consist of nolva (40/40/20/20/20/20) and clomid (100/100/50/50/50/50). I'm running a longer pct due to the heavy cycle. Will still be running hcg at 250iu 3x a week up until 10 days before pct starts. Will start pct 18 days after my last test shot. My libido has been pretty low, although improving since I've added Aromasin last week. But my e2 levels are where they should be in my opinion. My prolactin is still within range but on the higher end. What do you guys make of these results? Would it be worth it to add some cabergoline to bring those prolactin levels down a little bit? Appreciate your help. Thanks.
bloodwork.jpg

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you run any cycle support? Curious cause your levels are 2x higher than normal.

bigmoe70

Awards
This is what I've been taking daily:

Opt-Men Multivitamin
Niacin - 500mg x 1
ALA - 500mg x 2
Saw Palmetto - 160mg x 3
Hawthorne Berry - 1.08g x 3
Milk Thistle - 250mg x 4
NAC - 600mg x 2

Should I double up on the milk thistle and NAC for now?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I've been taking daily:

Opt-Men Multivitamin
Niacin - 500mg x 1
ALA - 500mg x 1
Saw Palmetto - 160mg x 3
Hawthorne Berry - 1.08g x 3
Milk Thistle - 250mg x 4
NAC - 600mg x 2

Should I double up on the milk thistle and NAC for now?
Some guys know a lot more about this than I do, so instead of trying to half ass get my point across I'm just going to tag a guy who knows what he's talking about and can better explain it. NewAgeMayan

Also why such high doses for your pct? 100 mg of clomid is going to be hell man, I reccomend 20/20/20/10/10/10 for your nolva and 50/50/50/25/25/12.5 for your clomid. People get nasty sides off clomid.

bigmoe70

Awards
Some guys know a lot more about this than I do, so instead of trying to half ass get my point across I'm just going to tag a guy who knows what he's talking about and can better explain it. NewAgeMayan

Also why such high doses for your pct? 100 mg of clomid is going to be hell man, I reccomend 20/20/20/10/10/10 for your nolva and 50/50/50/25/25/12.5 for your clomid. People get nasty sides off clomid.
Thanks bud. Reason for the high dose pct is because I have noticed a significant drop off in my libido in the last 6 weeks or so. I went from wanting to hump everything in sight to no desire to have sex lol. I can still get it up when I have to so no ED but my sex drive has gone down significantly and I am thinking of running that PCT in order to hopefully recover a little quicker.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bud. Reason for the high dose pct is because I have noticed a significant drop off in my libido in the last 6 weeks or so. I went from wanting to hump everything in sight to no desire to have sex lol. I can still get it up when I have to so no ED but my sex drive has gone down significantly and I am thinking of running that PCT in order to hopefully recover a little quicker.
I understand your thinking but you don't want to crash your estrogen levels either. You'll go from not wanting to hump anything much at all too not wanting to hump anything period and feeling like **** the whole time on PCT. Low estrogen levels are no fun at all

bigmoe70

Awards
I understand your thinking but you don't want to crash your estrogen levels either. You'll go from not wanting to hump anything much at all too not wanting to hump anything period and feeling like **** the whole time on PCT. Low estrogen levels are no fun at all
Yeah you're probably right. Especially since my e2 levels look to be under control. I just can't explain my low libido.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you're probably right. Especially since my e2 levels look to be under control. I just can't explain my low libido.
I'm going to be real honest and say that I'm the grand scheme of all this when it comes to looking at blood work I don't know a whole lot. Been trying to learn more recently tho. If I had to guess I would say your high prolactin level is the main reason why you have low libido. If you have some nolva you can run that for a few days, caber would work well here as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So when were bloods done in relation to starting the AI and you feeling an improvment in libido

bigmoe70

Awards
So when were bloods done in relation to starting the AI and you feeling an improvment in libido
I started Aromasin on Tuesday Dec. 6. Took 25mg ED for the past week but now cutting it down to EOD. Blood was drawn on Friday the 9th. I noticed a slight improvement over last 2-3 days.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I started Aromasin on Tuesday Dec. 6. Took 25mg ED for the past week but now cutting it down to EOD. Blood was drawn on Friday the 9th. I noticed a slight improvement over last 2-3 days.
So we could assume your e2 is probably even lower than the test indicated. Any idea what your precycle e2 was?

My instinct here is pretty much what you and choclen think...start on caber, maybe .25mg twice per wk?

bigmoe70

Awards
So we could assume your e2 is probably even lower than the test indicated. Any idea what your precycle e2 was?

My instinct here is pretty much what you and choclen think...start on caber, maybe .25mg twice per wk?
Unfortunately I don't know what my precycle e2 was. I agree starting on caber would be my best bet. I have never ran it before though. How long would you suggest to run it at that dose? I will be starting PCT in about 3 weeks. Should I just stay on it until PCT? Do you see the need to keep Aromasin? In my opinion, I don't think so, since I had not been running it up until 3 days before my blood work and my e2 levels were under control and I don't want to bring them too low. Do you suggest I cut it off completely or at least cut down the dosage to 25mg E3D instead?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre going to dose clomid at 25mg+ then yes Id keep on the aromasin. Also, its generally not a good idea to stop an AI cold turkey when PCT starts.

Do you have any experience with clomid?

bigmoe70

Awards
If youre going to dose clomid at 25mg+ then yes Id keep on the aromasin. Also, its generally not a good idea to stop an AI cold turkey when PCT starts.

Do you have any experience with clomid?
I have taken clomid before and didn't experience any bad side effects. I have always been told that it is not a good idea to keep running an AI during PCT at the risk of running estrogen too low.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have taken clomid before and didn't experience any bad side effects. I have always been told that it is not a good idea to keep running an AI during PCT at the risk of running estrogen too low.
For sure.

Our goal with e2 is always about control, right? You are already attempting to do that right now; you should continue to do so through PCT.

There is a real possibility for increased e2 due to clomid, especially at the doses youre going to run. High e2 during PCT is absolutely not what you want, as it will tend to be suppressive.

There is also the potential for high SHBG. Exemestane should help cap that.