4 Week Blood Results

KzReklaw

Awards
Hey guys about 6 weeks into my first cycle now just got my blood test back attached is my blood pre cycle the one with super low test to start the other is blood work done after 4 weeks in. My cycle started week 1 300mg/wk test e and 50mg dbol day split dose. Weeks 2-3 I upped my test to 450mg/wk and still 50mg dbol day. Finally week 4 I upped test again to 600mg/wk where I plan on staying for remainder of cycle. Dbol I am stopping at wk 6. Since I’m new to this I was just a little skeptical of my 4 week results my test going from 97 to almost 4k and my androgen from 13 to 1500!? That’s seems insane to me what are your thoughts. Also with the high estrogen and prolactin what are your guys suggestions .5mg arimidex twice a week for estrogen control and maybe throw in some caber for the prolactin issue? I have everything on hand arimidex, aromasin, tamoxifen, and caber I stocked up as a precaution. Any advice is appreciated thanks.
IMG_2793.png
IMG_2792.png

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How are you not on TRT? I'd bit a bit concerned about losing some gains post cycle if you plan on PCTing with a baseline total test of 97. And I almost never try to push or recommend people to go on TRT... but some people are just the perfect fit for it.

KzReklaw

Awards
How are you not on TRT? I'd bit a bit concerned about losing some gains post cycle if you plan on PCTing with a baseline total test of 97. And I almost never try to push or recommend people to go on TRT... but some people are just the perfect fit for it.
Idk I’ll probably be on trt after this cycle

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why was your prolactin high prior to the cycle starting? Were you taking any other drugs?

KzReklaw

Awards
Why was your prolactin high prior to the cycle starting? Were you taking any other drugs?
Nah I wasn’t I thought that was weird too. Someone told me it could have been high because my test levels were so low but idk never got to the bottom of it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF IT WERE ME(this is NOT medical advice)

And the only "issues" I am having are these numbers on paper, that is to say I don't have a bunch of sides, then I would address one or the other E or Pro. I know some guys run their E higher in relation to their total t levels these days and I personally think the jury is out on that approach long-term. I also am NOT advocating crushing it either.

KzReklaw

Awards
IF IT WERE ME(this is NOT medical advice)

And the only "issues" I am having are these numbers on paper, that is to say I don't have a bunch of sides, then I would address one or the other E or Pro. I know some guys run their E higher in relation to their total t levels these days and I personally think the jury is out on that approach long-term. I also am NOT advocating crushing it either.
I’m on e currently and plan on staying there 600mg/wk

KzReklaw

Awards
Were it me I would address either the higher ESTROGEN or the high prolactin. Were it me I would add 12.5 aromasin EOD and retest in a few weeks.
So don’t run an ai and caber at the same time?

KzReklaw

Awards
I think he meant let their estrogen run higher.
Yeah I had to re read I see what he’s saying yeah I have no side effects at all no water retention, acne, puffy nipples not lactating. Really only thing I’ve noticed is my skin is more oily than normal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im more concerned with him running 950mg of gear on his first cycle, probably half of its just getting wasted and causing potiential for side effects. I wouldnt even attempt pct looking at the pre bloods. After the cycle i would just wait 3-4 weeks for the majority of the gear to clear out and start 125mg a week after. Then at the tail end of the cruise id check bloods again just to see where 125 has me sitting. Most ppl, or at least from what ive seen and done will be sitting around 700 on 125mg.
Nah I wasn’t I thought that was weird too. Someone told me it could have been high because my test levels were so low but idk never got to the bottom of it.
Well right now you got high estrogen and high prolactin and thats where the worst kind of gyno comes from. Ask me how i know lol 😞, you need to bring the estrogen down to help bring the prolactin down so id start a little exemestane and caber or prami and once it gets in range you can probably drop the caber/prami and just manage estrogen

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im more concerned with him running 950mg of gear on his first cycle, probably half of its just getting wasted and causing potiential for side effects. I wouldnt even attempt pct looking at the pre bloods. After the cycle i would just wait 3-4 weeks for the majority of the gear to clear out and start 125mg a week after. Then at the tail end of the cruise id check bloods again just to see where 125 has me sitting. Most ppl, or at least from what ive seen and done will be sitting around 700 on 125mg.
I actually missed that this was his first cycle. I think I was a little taken back by the baseline test and just assumed he has been cycling.

I agree with you... and I'm one of the last people who usually recommends people to just jump on TRT, but like I said, some people are just the perfect candidates. Personally, after seeing the baseline numbers I would have paused running a cycle and address the double digit test number first. Whether that is trying clomid or going straight to TRT, I would have started there. Then I would have dialed in my TRT dose and manage that and see how I respond. Of course this is all Monday morning QBing.

KzReklaw

Awards
I actually missed that this was his first cycle. I think I was a little taken back by the baseline test and just assumed he has been cycling.

I agree with you... and I'm one of the last people who usually recommends people to just jump on TRT, but like I said, some people are just the perfect candidates. Personally, after seeing the baseline numbers I would have paused running a cycle and address the double digit test number first. Whether that is trying clomid or going straight to TRT, I would have started there. Then I would have dialed in my TRT dose and manage that and see how I respond. Of course this is all Monday morning QBing.
Yeah I mean in hindsight I probably should have. When I come off I’ll try pct and re test probably be in the same range and then I’ll go to a clinic.