Blood Work Day 30

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I love data. I have posted my blood work below showing how things changed from Day1 to Day30. First 2 weeks were on 300mg of Test E. The second 2 weeks have been on 400mg/wk.

The total cycle is as follows. 300/300/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/500/500 Per Week.
I haven't been taking an AI because I started at <5 E2 and wanted to see where I was at at the 30 day mark before proceeding with my Aromasin. Since I can see I'm holding water from the photos below and slight gyno symptoms I'm going to start on 6.25mg ED of Aromasin and increase as needed.

Interesting changes:

Test is obviously legit at >1500
No issues with RBC, but I'm donating on Monday anyway just to be safe and it can only help in the longterm.
My LDL cholesterol has actually dropped a little, but my HDL is taking a hit.
LH and FSH has pretty much vanished.. hopefully my Clomid/Torem/Aromasin/DAA Pct helps get these back in gear because I still have to have kids.

Let me know your thoughts guys! You can also follow my whole first test run under the log "Juniors First Test Run"

BLOODWORK

Blood Work 1-30.png

PICTURES

Pictures Day1-30.png

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
So I have my blood work done pre cycle, 30 days in and now what is the perfect time frame for post cycle to check bloods? I'll start my PCT 2 weeks after my last dose. So PCT will be from weeks 14-18. Should I do it like 2 weeks after my PCT is complete around the 20 week mark?

I've decided on this for PCT:

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5
Torem: 90/60/60/30
Aromasin: 6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
DAA: 0/0/3g/3g/3g/3g

Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
PCT looks good.

Just be aware re post-PCT bloods that the clomid z-isomer can linger for up to 4 weeks after the last clomid dose, which could skew e2 readings during that period.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Ah ok, should I wait until maybe 4 week AFTER PCT, so it would be week 22 to get bloods done? That would technically be 10 weeks after my last pin and 4 weeks after my last PCT dose?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre wanting as accurate a homeostasis reading as possible, and dont want to spend $$ on multiple tests, Id wait at least 6 weeks after last clomid/AI dose.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
If youre wanting as accurate a homeostasis reading as possible, and dont want to spend $$ on multiple tests, Id wait at least 6 weeks after last clomid/AI dose.

Alright, sounds good to me. Week 24 it is for post cycle blood work. That's 12 weeks after my last pin which was the same duration as the cycle.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established