mjkripped

Awards
first cycle
test e 500mg/ wk
×10
adex, nolva , hcg ,dutasteride on cycle
pct. nolva and clomid.

how much will I bloat?
what will be my results? keeping diet , rest , training in check.
can I run clenbuterol with it?
any keepable gains with good pct? if yes then how long?

I know answeres to my question will vary a lot... but I just want to know ur experiences!
thank u.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
first cycle
test e 500mg/ wk
adex, nolva , hcg ,dutasteride on cycle
pct. nolva and clomid.

how much will I bloat?
what will be my results? keeping diet , rest , training in check.
can I run clenbuterol with it?
any keepable gains with good pct? if yes then how long?

I know answeres to my question will vary a lot... but I just want to know ur experiences!
thank u.
I'd run the Clen in PCT... if you were thinking of using in on cycle for a recomp effect, maybe consider using a low dose of T3 or adding anavar to the stack. I'd also use a suicidal AI such as exemestane on cycle and through PCT rather than adex. Also, save the nolva for PCT and dose the HCG the last week of cycle + 3 wks while the esters are clearing. From what I've read, HCG can desensitize leydig cells if ran too long.

What about your on cycle supports? You definitely want to run Ar1macare Pro or something similar plus fish oil for joints and lipids.

Having suggested all of that, I have yet to run an AAS cycle and am just sharing some of the research I've done over the past several months... for what I've read, most of the gains made on a test cycle will be keepable, provided diet and training are in check...

mjkripped

Awards
kept the nolva for gyno.... don't want to play with it... nd ya I m thinking to use the hcg in the last few weeks of the cycle... too much is just too bad sometimes

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
kept the nolva for gyno.... don't want to play with it... nd ya I m thinking to use the hcg in the last few weeks of the cycle... too much is just too bad sometimes
Exem should be a sufficient for gyno prevention. Have nolva on hand to dose if you start to develop gyno symptoms.

Nolva does lower IGF-1 which will impact gains to a certain degree...

mjkripped

Awards
exemestane is hard to find in India but adex is quite easy.. so I was with adex. I m also running fish oil and flax seed oil on my cycle. others multivitamin and calcium not to mention...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
exemestane is hard to find in India but adex is quite easy.. so I was with adex. I m also running fish oil and flax seed oil on my cycle. others multivitamin and calcium not to mention...
I buy my exemestane from India, funny how that works

mjkripped

Awards
ok. going for exmestane. thank u all.

How do I keep my bloat to minimal... I will hate that puffy look

mjkripped

Awards
I have heard that t3 eats out the muscle.... I m actuly avoiding that so I was with clean!!

mjkripped

Awards
I have heard that t3 eats out the muscle.... I m actuly avoiding that so I was with clen!!

mjkripped

Awards
how do I keep bloat to minimum.. I cannot let every one know about gear so I'm avoiding that puffy look...thank u for all ur help...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
how do I keep bloat to minimum.. I cannot let every one know about gear so I'm avoiding that puffy look...thank u for all ur help...
Watch your sodium intake.. if it's such a concern of yours, maybe consider adding masteron to your cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10