Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Dianabol/Anavar/Sustanon?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
My buddy has these products and I thought they were straight up prohormones judging by the steroid names. Now that I actually took a few seconds to look at them online, I don't even know what they are.
Dianabol advertises itself as being natural, but one of its blends includes 3b-hydroxy-5-androstadien-17-one, androsterone, 3b-hydroxy-1, 4-androstadien-17-one. Are those not prohormones? And then it is stuffed with a lot of junk like methoxy, guggulsterones, ribose, green tea extract. It seems like they took a bunch of leftover ingredients and threw them into a supplement.
Anavar seems to be a mix of several prohormones as well as a bunch of added stuff like creatine, arginine, etc. But it seems like you have absolutely no idea how many mgs of actual PHs you are getting since it is a proprietary blend.
Finally, Sustanon, I have no clue what this is. At least this supplement tells you how many mgs of the stuff that is in it, but I have no idea what the ingredients actually are.

Anybody else think this is a little weird? And has anyone actually tried any of these products?

Housr

Awards
I'd like to know as well but I'm pretty sure Anavar and Dianabol are prohormones.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They bought/TM'd names of real steroids and filled them with ph's... its a marketing gimmick to sell things to kids who think they're buying real steroids but can tell people "its natural"...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
They bought/TM'd names of real steroids and filled them with ph's... its a marketing gimmick to sell things to kids who think they're buying real steroids but can tell people "its natural"...
So they buy steroid names, stuff prohormones and other stuff into a pill, and then tell consumers it's a natural product? Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Tell your buddy he can take them and see what minimal gains they will provide. Like you said, prop blends and you have no idea how much of the good stuff you're actually getting so IMO its junk and you can get whatever it will give you naturally by eating lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Tell your buddy he can take them and see what minimal gains they will provide. Like you said, prop blends and you have no idea how much of the good stuff you're actually getting so IMO its junk and you can get whatever it will give you naturally by eating lol
Combine that with the fact that I highly doubt he has PCT lined up and this has disaster written all over it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So they buy steroid names, stuff prohormones and other stuff into a pill, and then tell consumers it's a natural product? Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?
About 50% of us do, the other 50% don't. It's like a 9mm vs .45 debate - just vote with your wallet.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Combine that with the fact that I highly doubt he has PCT lined up and this has disaster written all over it.
Its ok. I know a guy that swears up and down SERM's are the worst thing in the world and refuses to use them during PCT. Yet wont hesitate to run multiple methylated substances without cycle assist supps. Makes me cringe lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Its ok. I know a guy that swears up and down SERM's are the worst thing in the world and refuses to use them during PCT. Yet wont hesitate to run multiple methylated substances without cycle assist supps. Makes me cringe lol
Who needs SERMs when cha got self prescribed TRT

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Hyped up junk. I hate companies that try and ride the coat tails of real aas. Junk.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
As others said - yes, these are prohormones such as 1-Andro etc. Do they actually claim these products are "natural"?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
As others said - yes, these are prohormones such as 1-Andro etc. Do they actually claim these products are "natural"?
I can tell you the Dianabol is marketed as a natural test booster. Says across the bottle, "World's Most Potent Natural Steroidal Product Available." There is no mention of prohormones anywhere in the description of it on their website.
The Anavar says, "Controlled Release Natural Steroidal Anabolic Agent" across the bottle. However, on their website they say it is formulated with "several" pro hormone esters. We have no idea how much as it is all combined with creatine, arginine, ecdysterone, etc. etc.

Seems like they are really spending a lot of time focusing on fooling customers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a rep, I can't say much more but you can make your own inferences ha. Consider me "not a fan" of the whole marketing ploy.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They got supedrol , eq , and quite a few others interesting products , they also made halo for gaspari nutrition. Seams that most of if are just different blends of andros.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Buying steroid names for product marketing is bad enough. But hiding prohormones in a proprietary blend under creatine, arginine, methoxy, etc. and marketing it as natural is just wrong.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The argument is that andros are legal and present in nature , therefore are considered a natural supplement , or some s/-/it . Lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The argument is that andros are legal and present in nature , therefore are considered a natural supplement , or some s/-/it . Lol
Fair point. Although this might be the only occasion I know of where a company is selling prohormones as natural supplements.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myself I'm not a big fan o the whole deal . But it is what it is.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Sustanon is literally a bunch of different length estered DHEA and a small dose of adrosterone. Google it. The herbal junk is a kitchen sink blend that is likely pixie-dusted, truthfully. Useful if you wanna take 1-2 DHEA tabs/day on a cycle over using a DHEA transdermal basically.

The Diana and Var are basically DHEA as well but I can't recall for sure. If you want Hi Tech prohormones to run on a dedicated cycle I'd be looking at their newer dedicated 1, 4, 19 and 1,4 andros. Dianabol and Anavar are older prop blend products before these more effective andros were released by Hi Tech.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess naming those products as steroids works .. surprised he didn't picked up superdrol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a great marketing tool. BY naming 1-ad and 4-ad with names that sounds stronger, people will look to pick them up. Its really no different then any other supplement company naming a product. Using words to sell products is just a no brainer to me.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol got banned, so they created Ultradrol (Msten). Next product of this kind will be called Megadrol (Epiandro).

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not just about names that sound stronger , those are a names of real steroids , and the name on the bottle dose not match what's inside . They bought those names so they can use them as they please , but it is a bit funky.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It is not just about names that sound stronger , those are a names of real steroids , and the name on the bottle dose not match what's inside . They bought those names so they can use them as they please , but it is a bit funky.
I don't know as much about prohormones as everyone else here but I feel like combining the steroid names, then calling the products natural, and then stuffing prohormones in a proprietary blend under a bunch of stuff like creatine, green tea, arginine, methoxy, etc. is almost an attempt to fool customers.

I was also looking at their Estrogenex depot product in another thread here. When I looked up the prop ingredients in it, it had epiandrosterone. That's a prohormone, no? Is that a typical ingredient in an anti e prop mix?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This is a great marketing tool. BY naming 1-ad and 4-ad with names that sounds stronger, people will look to pick them up. Its really no different then any other supplement company naming a product. Using words to sell products is just a no brainer to me.
2017 Ford Ferrari :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
It's a double edged sword. Some less informed people will pick something up because it says "dianabol", in hopes that it works like the real thing. Others will look at the ingredient list, laugh and not be a pawn to the outrageous marketing scheme. Personally, i refuse to give my money to companies who try and profit off of the backs of gullible people. Its actually kind of insulting that companies think their customers are so stupid and/or gullible.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of buying their Superdrol when I first started looking into prohormones. I knew it was an andro blend and not actual Superdrol, but it is a prop blend, which I normally don't buy. Now after reading around, I'm pretty sure they are underdosed. Since I paid for them, I'm obviously going to use them. Hopefully at 3 caps a day with 100mg of Trest, they will have some effect.

I definitely won't be buying any more products from them in the future. Unfortunately though, if I decide to purchase andros from Olympus Labs, I will be indirectly supporting Hi-Tech, as I'm pretty sure that is who makes OL's andros.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a double edged sword. Some less informed people will pick something up because it says "dianabol", in hopes that it works like the real thing. Others will look at the ingredient list, laugh and not be a pawn to the outrageous marketing scheme. Personally, i refuse to give my money to companies who try and profit off of the backs of gullible people. Its actually kind of insulting that companies think their customers are so stupid and/or gullible.
Exactly , some of it is just ridiculous. There is a lot of companies that treat costumers like an idiots , $hit , I've seen a pre workout being advertised as ,, pct powerhouse,, , it may be a great pre workout but it does f@ck all as far as pct is consern . How the hell can you justify such nonsense , other then being sure that most of your costumers are completely ignorant.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I made the mistake of buying their Superdrol when I first started looking into prohormones. I knew it was an andro blend and not actual Superdrol, but it is a prop blend, which I normally don't buy. Now after reading around, I'm pretty sure they are underdosed. Since I paid for them, I'm obviously going to use them. Hopefully at 3 caps a day with 100mg of Trest, they will have some effect.

I definitely won't be buying any more products from them in the future. Unfortunately though, if I decide to purchase andros from Olympus Labs, I will be indirectly supporting Hi-Tech, as I'm pretty sure that is who makes OL's andros.
what makes you believe this?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Heated Bumpers too on those...so your hands wouldn't get cold pushing them in winter when they broke down
hey,

that was only done so you could continue your gains on the way home from where ever you were because most people dont do legs. duh

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I understand what all you guys are saying but it's not just the names that bothered me. I think it's the fact that they use steroid names, advertise as natural, and then stuff prohormones under prop mixes of creatine, methoxy, green tea, etc.

Also, and I believe no one has answered this yet - is epiandrosterone normal to have in an anti e product? It seems to be listed in their prop mix for their Estrogenex depot product which I thought was kind of odd.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I understand what all you guys are saying but it's not just the names that bothered me. I think it's the fact that they use steroid names, advertise as natural, and then stuff prohormones under prop mixes of creatine, methoxy, green tea, etc.

Also, and I believe no one has answered this yet - is epiandrosterone normal to have in an anti e product? It seems to be listed in their prop mix for their Estrogenex depot product which I thought was kind of odd.
Epiandro can actually help reduce estrogen. It's still unethical for them to include a prohormone in an anti-estrogen product, given that it's suppressive. But, knowing Hi-Tech and their prop blends, the actual amount of Epiandro in the product is probably very low.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro can actually help reduce estrogen. It's still unethical for them to include a prohormone in an anti-estrogen product, given that it's suppressive. But, knowing Hi-Tech and their prop blends, the actual amount of Epiandro in the product is probably very low.
Gotcha. That's what I figured but just wanted clarification.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dianabol and Anavar are older prop blend products before these more effective andros were released by Hi Tech.
This.

They own the patents to the new stuff. They license and/or manufacture them for any company selling them so saying one company is better than another is pointless since it all comes from the same place.

If you don't like the names, don't buy them but for the love of god please stop whining about marketing. If you get upset by what a company calls their product, please get different priorities.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This.

They own the patents to the new stuff. They license and/or manufacture them for any company selling them so saying one company is better than another is pointless since it all comes from the same place.

If you don't like the names, don't buy them but for the love of god please stop whining about marketing. If you get upset by what a company calls their product, please get different priorities.
Amen

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what makes you believe this?
Everyone that makes andros is in bed with hi tech. They own the andro patents therefore you buy andros = you are giving hi tech money. Simple.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Everyone that makes andros is in bed with hi tech. They own the andro patents therefore you buy andros = you are giving hi tech money. Simple.
Interesting....did not know that

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
This.

It's not as much about what they call them but how they market what is in them. I agree that just because a company claims a product to be "natural" doesn't mean there isn't some responsibility on the consumer to actually read the ingredients for prohormones. I can't even imagine how many people have used there Estrogenex depot for PCT without ever knowing there are prohormones in it. It's a good lesson for consumers at least to be very thorough in reading prop blends.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It's not as much about what they call them but how they market what is in them. I agree that just because a company claims a product to be "natural" doesn't mean there isn't some responsibility on the consumer to actually read the ingredients for prohormones. I can't even imagine how many people have used there Estrogenex depot for PCT without ever knowing there are prohormones in it. It's a good lesson for consumers at least to be very thorough in reading prop blends.
You can't save people from themselves. A lot of companies have hints of deception. Some of it more egregious than others. It is up to consumers to research instead of constantly chasing a magic pill. They market to the lowest common denominator. The individuals always looking for the easiest path.

Being in this forum can cloud your judgement of the lifting population. In reality, we are probably only 1 to 10%. That leaves a lot of people looking for easy ways out