Mk 677 cycle support

C4nut

Awards
Started my rats on Mk677. One thought I have though is cycle support?
I have noticed high blood pressure ? is this normal

sespress

Awards
Don't think so bud. It's not a ph or a SARM. It (as far as I know) doesn't cause high BP or really anything cardio related.

How high is high? Like systolic over 140? If so that's a problem.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you mean noticed you have high BP? have you checked? or are you just getting some headaches or numbness? not always related to high bp. Don't psyche yourself out.

C4nut

Awards
I have not checked, just had some heart cringing/pain the last two days. Woke up to a numb left arm last night while asleep? just wanted to make sure I have done research on mk prior to use but never read anything as far as support so I am confused

sespress

Awards
Oh well tingling extremities is a side of Mk. Or your sleeping funny on it and are a bit of a hypochondriac. =)

Get a bp cuff on Amazon like $30 well spent dollars.

sespress

Awards
Also angina might be gas. I don't want to down play chest pains but if your not over 40 and your not hitting any major juice than your probably fine. But go to your local CVS or something and use Thiers for today. Supermarkets have them too

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Baby dosed Aspirin and dandelion root would be a couple potential supports for MK-677

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
numbness is to be expected that means its working, the chest pain could be completely unrelated or even caused cuz you're a little anxious about the mk677 have you used products like this before? If you haven't had blood pressure issues before don't psyche yourself out. You will be fine. You could also try reducing your dose before tapering back up. How much are you taking now?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
High blood pressure and increased heart rate seem to be normal in users when first starting mk677. Increase your potassium intake and make sure to drink plenty of water

C4nut

Awards
numbness is to be expected that means its working, the chest pain could be completely unrelated or even caused cuz you're a little anxious about the mk677 have you used products like this before? If you haven't had blood pressure issues before don't psyche yourself out. You will be fine. You could also try reducing your dose before tapering back up. How much are you taking now?
Taking 30ml(1cc)