MK 677 cycle length? Stack with LGD?

northtexas921

Awards
What would a good MK 677 cycle length be? 3 months? 6 months? What about stacking with LGD for at least 10-12 of those weeks? Thoughts? Has anyone done this? What was most noticeable with MK 677 as for as results?
Thanks in advance guys.

northtexas921

Awards
I am also going to run test e 500mg ew along with my arimidex and hcg

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running MK 677 for the last 9 months. I started at 10mg stacked with LGD. The best things I have noticed about the MK is the improved sleep even when getting little sleep. It never really affected me on the bloat or any other sides.

northtexas921

Awards
Thanks for the info. Has anyone else ran it at a higher dose?

northtexas921

Awards
I've been running MK 677 for the last 9 months. I started at 10mg stacked with LGD. The best things I have noticed about the MK is the improved sleep even when getting little sleep. It never really affected me on the bloat or any other sides.
Not much weight gain or size? I read that it it like growth and I grow big time with I run test with it. I lean out and have nice gains

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean I've never ran it with just test or as a standalone. I've always ran it with other things. I mean yes I have gotten some good gains over the past couple of months. But I can't say if it was from th MK or not. I know for sure it makes me sleep like a baby. I've stopped taking it for a week now and am missing that deep sleep!

northtexas921

Awards
I mean I've never ran it with just test or as a standalone. I've always ran it with other things. I mean yes I have gotten some good gains over the past couple of months. But I can't say if it was from th MK or not. I know for sure it makes me sleep like a baby. I've stopped taking it for a week now and am missing that deep sleep!
Great info man thank you.