Dosing The Andro's

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've got some HR Super Mandro (1-AD) and HR Androvar (Epi/base) on the way, so is my PCT and my cycle is all planned. I just want to know if I should dose the 1-Andro and the Epi-Andro together at the 6 hour intervals throughout the day or dose them seperately? I know that this is a newb question but this is my first PH run and I couldn't find a straight answer anywhere else.

Thanks for any replies :)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I think the best answer floating around is take them as far apart as possible, including the 1-Andro dosing. The idea here is the two-step conversion process requires enzymes that if you take everything at once will get over-saturated.

Let's say you were taking 1-Andro solo, even then you'd want to space it out every 2-6 hours. At least that seems to be the word on the street.

There is a natural hormonal spike of elevated testosterone your body goes through after you wake up, and goes down throughout the day. It's probably best to take anabolics that closely mimic testosterone in the morning to take advantage of this. In other words you're probably better off taking 1-AD in the AM, spaced out as best as possible, and the EPI in the PM. Unless someone else wants to chime in, best info I got. (Though careful with the EPI too late at night, I've read it can be every-so-slightly stimulatory.)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So would...

7am-110mg 1-Andro (Upon Waking)
8am-300mg Epi-Andro (Pre-workout)

1pm-110mg 1-Andro (Lunch)

4pm-200mg Epi-Andro

7pm-110mg 1-Andro (Dinner)

Be a smart dosing schedule?
Based on a 330mg daily 1-Andro and 500mg daily Epi-Andro plan.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is perfectly fine to take your doses of both andros together. The key on timing is spreading doses to keep blood levels of both compounds stable.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So...
8AM
110mg 1-Andro and 200mg Epi-Andro

1PM
110mg 1-Andro and 200mg Epi-Andro

7PM
110mg 1-Andro and 100mg Epi-Andro

Would also be a good option?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
That's the idea in a perfect world, however, just opinion here, you'll probably be fine stacking more in the AM and I wouldn't worry about a full 6 hours, 4 is probably fine. Some guys blew up pretty big on the original one-step conversion 1-AD and they were stacking it like crazy.

I've only seen anecdotal claims of AAS working at better times of the day, some say morning, some say right before you workout, others say it doesn't matter. There's a claim that if you can keep your levels in better balance throughout the day the gains will be better, side effects will be less, but most say it doesn't matter. This is all based on AAS not pre-prohoromones so...

I like the dosing schedule, definitely a nice balance. I myself might stack more in the morning to take advantage of the natural spike, and be mindful with going past 6PM with the late night EPI. Looks good to me though.

(Sorry Jebrook, missed your post somehow. What he said. :))

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1