Who is making msten still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Spartan nutrition said they were going to come out with something but I still don't see any. Anyone know a good company?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might take a while, I would personally wait for them to release it if you plan on ordering domestically, especially because I highly trust yates84

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alpha lab technologies, look me up.
Is this the product and are you affiliated with them?
XTREME MASS

A lot of people are saying msten going around now is fake and can't be trusted. Does Alpha Lab Technologies have any HPLC or a legit CoA to demonstrate it's the real deal?

(Btw, I assume it's okay to post sources on legal prohormones/designer steroids)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just buy some dbol, it will do you so much better.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the product and are you affiliated with them?

A lot of people are saying msten going around now is fake and can't be trusted. Does Alpha Lab Technologies have any HPLC or a legit CoA to demonstrate it's the real deal?

(Btw, I assume it's okay to post sources on legal prohormones/designer steroids)
I meant to say look em up, not look me up. I'm not with them lol. old stuff was good from just like a year ago b4 they changed their name. my bro ran it and gained 11 lbs.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The UK makes it. Not saying to order it from there. You get infractions for doing that. Don't order from the UK! But they have quality msten and I hear shipping was fast
its illegal to order legal ph's from overseas in the usa?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its illegal to order legal ph's from overseas in the usa?
If it's illegal in the US, then ordering it from overseas you're importing an illegal product that can get seized by US Customs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spartan nutrition said they were going to come out with something but I still don't see any. Anyone know a good company?
We had to hold off on making any designers for now, not in spartas best interests atm

Status
Not open for further replies.