Any supplement companies still making diendione(oral)? Or Dienolone?

Flaunty34969

Awards
Other than Fusion supplements : Liquidien which is backordered. Also, prefer oral over transdermal, just don't believe transdermal works well with me. Ran this 4 years ago, gains were amazing.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hammer labz legit?
I've seen them around for some time now and have considered trying some of their products, but haven't and don't know anyone who has. If you end up trying some of their product, then tells us how it goes, will ya mate.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Other than Fusion supplements : Liquidien which is backordered. Also, prefer oral over transdermal, just don't believe transdermal works well with me. Ran this 4 years ago, gains were amazing.
Was it oral and how much? Can you elaborate on your experience with it mate?

I've seen them around for some time now and have considered trying some of their products, but haven't and don't know anyone who has. If you end up trying some of their product, then tells us how it goes, will ya mate.
Used their MK677 in January, was great. Just seems pricey now

Lolligaggin

Awards
I read that oral is very weak and al.ost useless, and transdermal is the only way to go.
But totally contradicts those who got going gains before the 2014 ban.
But that's what I read on reputable site

goodfella949

Awards
BUMP
Has anyone tried sourcing raws of this compound? I recall using trenazone a few times years ago and each time was gaining around 15LB's from it. Was great since it was in transdermal. Hard to believe no one really wouldn't bother with it again, let alone a ugl. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
BUMP
Has anyone tried sourcing raws of this compound? I recall using trenazone a few times years ago and each time was gaining around 15LB's from it. Was great since it was in transdermal. Hard to believe no one really wouldn't bother with it again, let alone a ugl. Any info is greatly appreciated!
Ugl dont typically dosent waste there time with prohormones and designers unless they are in high demand. Dien and these type Products were very popular online because most people didn't have access to real gear back in the day. But even though online people typically love them, outside of the forums, it's not something people are using Because we have better options available. With that being said.....

If I could still source the materials I absolutely would be making them lol. But i cant find them. Ive been looking for a few ppl since summer

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s becoming the stu of legend, it works well and is versatile. It was also fairly cheap and on the “legal” side of things….but mention it to anyone outside certain forums and you’ll get a blank stare

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think Brawn Nutrition still makes dienedione. I can tell you it is strong! Would not advise it unless you're already on TRT. In my opinion, dienedione > dienolone.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quite a few blackmarket sources sell it by the gram. You would just have to make an oral suspension... which is elementary after finding dose per ml

goodfella949

Awards
I think Brawn Nutrition still makes dienedione. I can tell you it is strong! Would not advise it unless you're already on TRT. In my opinion, dienedione > dienolone.
I've seen that before but lately I cant seem to find it in stock currently anywhere online :/ Been on trt for years. I ran all the classics from back in 2010-2012 back when ment/trest was dirt cheap when it was new. Nowadays I usually just reach for msten as it's a bit easier to find and prefer it over dmz/others.

goodfella949

Awards
Quite a few blackmarket sources sell it by the gram. You would just have to make an oral suspension... which is elementary after finding dose per ml
Appreciate the heads up! I might have to send you a pm if you dont mind.

goodfella949

Awards
Ugl dont typically dosent waste there time with prohormones and designers unless they are in high demand. Dien and these type Products were very popular online because most people didn't have access to real gear back in the day. But even though online people typically love them, outside of the forums, it's not something people are using Because we have better options available. With that being said.....

If I could still source the materials I absolutely would be making them lol. But i cant find them. Ive been looking for a few ppl since summer
I did a quick google search and saw a few emails posted up from over the years. Some recent and some from as old as 2014-2015. Found one from overseas that can produce it but of course wants a large quantity and for whatever reason is not disclosing that quantity when asked lol SMH... Will share and update if anything is found. PLEASE DO THE SAME! lol (y)

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did a quick google search and saw a few emails posted up from over the years. Some recent and some from as old as 2014-2015. Found one from overseas that can produce it but of course wants a large quantity and for whatever reason is not disclosing that quantity when asked lol SMH... Will share and update if anything is found. PLEASE DO THE SAME! lol (y)
I don't give out sources but there many boards that are for this. Google search away, but you'll have to do some research to find whom you see reputable. Raws like this will come from China 100 percent.

On the other side, I use humco as a suspension vehicle brought from Amazon usually. Do your research, some compounds like telmisartan should not be put in suspension... it's rare but just a heads up

goodfella949

Awards
I don't give out sources but there many boards that are for this. Google search away, but you'll have to do some research to find whom you see reputable. Raws like this will come from China 100 percent.

On the other side, I use humco as a suspension vehicle brought from Amazon usually. Do your research, some compounds like telmisartan should not be put in suspension... it's rare but just a heads up
Uhh ok, I don’t really follow to many prohormore forums and what I’ve searched online little to nothing comes up (otherwise wouldn’t be here), but thanks for nothing i guess. 🤦‍♂️

goodfella949

Awards
This isn't a source forum so no problem 😊
No problem, I get it you prefer to play the troll card, that likes to commit pointless/useless info to get the post count up. Awesome contribution you are :poop: ;)

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This isn't a source forum so no problem 😊
Don't you just love it when people get mad at you for not doing the work for them. If they would just introduce themselves like a normal person and chat a while many of us would be willing to privately help them out but they just jump from forum to forum getting nowhere.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't you just love it when people get mad at you for not doing the work for them. If they would just introduce themselves like a normal person and chat a while many of us would be willing to privately help them out but they just jump from forum to forum getting nowhere.
I just got 10g of test C how do I brew?

Don't spoonfeed is pretty common threads now where you just have to take each situation individually. Some good info on suspensions was given though imo, I didn't know about the telemarian problems until about last year.

goodfella949

Awards
It's funny how you get such great communication and help from some guys while others well, just seem to be focused on getting their post count up lol. Anyways, looks like I found what I needed, appreciate the helpful responses. Best of luck to everyone else still looking. The raws are still out there.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's funny how you get such great communication and help from some guys while others well, just seem to be focused on getting their post count up lol. Anyways, looks like I found what I needed, appreciate the helpful responses. Best of luck to everyone else still looking. The raws are still out there.
I only get sources from low post count on non source boards personally

goodfella949

Awards
I only get sources from low post count on non source boards personally
Still trolling huh? lol It's all good, you dont come off to bright based on what you've mentioned (getting caps to dump in solution SMH). Next it's telmisartan (facepalm), try staying on topic. Then again with a name like that, I shouldn't expect nothing less but best of luck to you. 😎😁

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen that before but lately I cant seem to find it in stock currently anywhere online :/ Been on trt for years. I ran all the classics from back in 2010-2012 back when ment/trest was dirt cheap when it was new. Nowadays I usually just reach for msten as it's a bit easier to find and prefer it over dmz/others.
It's still around. Look into Brawn's Respawn product which is dienedione and epistane. 2 bottles of that stuff will put 30lbs on you easy.