Could use some advice in a bit of a jam, new to this forum.

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Hello, I just want to start of by saying this forum is like a breath of fresh air. I have been around awhile but mostly different forums. The main forum (wont mention who) I was on has seriously gone way down hill. All the pro's are mostly gone and what's left is a few guys with really great knowledge but that's it. It takes days to have someone read your posts now. Anyway very happy to be here, from what I have read already there appears to be some really great and knowledgable people on here. So everyone wants stats so here those are. 12 cycles or so throughout my life, 185lbs, 12% bf have been as low 7% just last year. Diet is really tight most of the year, I saw a nutritionist for almost two years. Macros , 300 protein,150 carbs, and 80 fats. I generally either stay this weight or will shed down to 165 or so when cutting but lean as hell at 165 actually look much bigger. So here is my dilemma, I just started a small cycle. I generally just do 6 or 8 weekers, I know everyone is different but i am a believer that the shorter blasts just work a lot better and it's less time on gear. I just started 500 mgs of test cyp split between tues and Sat, and 100 mgs of mast,prop, and tren blend split between tues, Thurs, and sat so 300 mgs there . I am going one extra day on the short esters but it works. So the dilemma is I won a trip to the carribean. I leave on May 17th. The week after I would be finishing up. So my thoughts are running everything through the day I leave and the day I leave is a Tuesday, So I was thinking of just upping the cyp that day with no short esters and hoping to get through the week without crashing to badly. I will be gone 7 days. I would come home wrap up the cycle with just the test and go to pct. I don't want to bail on the cycle at this point but a bit perplexed as this has never happened to me before. Any help from the big dogs would be greatly appreciated. Very happy to be in board. Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I'm by no means a big dog. Only two injectable cycles under my belt.
However, I'd say your plan sounds like a good one. Since you're on test cyp along with the short esters, the longer half life will hold you over while on your trip and you shouldn't really crash so to speak. I sorta did the same thing recently, ran 7 weeks tren ace up until the day I flew down to Miami for a week for spring break. The day before I left, I took my last shot of tren, along with a higher dose of test enanthate, and actually I just ended my cycle there. I waited two weeks after my last shot to start my PCT and so far so good.
Lucky you on winning that trip by the way!

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Thanks bro , that was kind of my thoughts. I really don't have any other choice except bailing now but I feel that's just going to be even worse. Trip was lucky for sure and the whole family gets to go. It was through my work.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks bro , that was kind of my thoughts. I really don't have any other choice except bailing now but I feel that's just going to be even worse. Trip was lucky for sure and the whole family gets to go. It was through my work.
I definitely wouldn't bail on the cycle. Your plan will likely work out perfectly. Even if you ended the cycle right before you left, you'd have to wait for the test cyp to clear your system before starting PCT anyway so it won't really matter that you're out of town.

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
Helluva point Bam and that's was I was thinking. Glad someone piped in here. Thanks again.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards