Advice on the cruising bit

kevker

Awards
Many thanks for all the advice I've had on here so far, you guys really are great. As mentioned in previous posts, I'm completely new to the whole concept of blasting and cruising. The last time I seriously did anything, you did your cycle, you did your PCT and you repeated. As @Hyde explained in a previous post, that ain't gonna work really when you hit your fifties. So I'm good with the blast phase, but I'm getting contradicting advice on the cruise. Everything from cruising on 250 a week (test E) to having one 250 shot every 2 weeks (not sure apart this because of the fluctuations in levels, prettyy sure I'd start to feel shitty after a week) and also to doing 50 every 3 three days. What's the current advice? I'm trying to keep my jabs to a minimum, simply because I find it such a hassle, but I'd be happy to do 1 jab a week. what I'm currently seeing in the majority of the advice is 100 a week to cruise. I het mine in single use 250 vials, so for me would be easier with 125 a week. Also, if this is the case, am I ok to just draw and leave the next jab in the pump? do I need to refridgerate or anything once it's out of the sterile environment of the vial?

Thanks again in advance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ideally on a cruise you wanna be on trt doses so that your within natty range and health markers and what not all level out. 100-150mg per week is sufficient for most ppl. Now if your a big jacked mofo that resembles a pro bodybuilder, then that would require more like 250mg on a cruise to maintain.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely take at least 125mg. Somewhere between that and 250mg per week is probably what many guys find effective. The bigger doses you run on cycle and more muscular you become, the more you may want to consider dosing on the higher end, but it’s individual. If your blast is under a gram total drugs, keeping cruise under 200 is going to produce a better contrast when you go on blast. If you are blasting over a gram, I would use at least 200mg to cruise. These aren’t rules, just my opinion, and there’s no wrong answer really except you don’t want to take so much you can’t restore health well. That’s the point of cruising, to get healthier and live sustainably for a while.

I would buy some empty sterile vials. Draw up your single use amp, deposit the excess into the sterile vial, and pin what you need. Do the same next week, then week 3, draw your shot needs from the vial. Just change the vial out every couple months. They’re like $2-4 on medical supply sites that sell syringes.

One shot a week is fine if estrogen is controlled without needing an AI. I would split up shots to better manage estrogen before resorting to using an AI on my cruise, if push comes to shove.

kevker

Awards
Thanks guys for your replies (sorry for the delay in getting back on, work has been a nightmare). @Smont, yeah I'm definetely not jacked, so just looking at the low dose probably to cruise, I'm pretty sure that will maintain what I've got. @Hyde, with the AI, I do suffer from water rentention when on test. I usually just take a low dose of Eradicate (Armistane) which seems to keep it under control so that I don't look like the stay puft guy. I'm assuming that when cruising, breaking it down to two shots if needed would stop that intial spike that would convert, and even things out. What would be the advantage of doing that over doing the one shot (bearing in mind I'm trying to keep the number of jabs to minimum) and carrying on with the AI. Many thanks again in advance guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks guys for your replies (sorry for the delay in getting back on, work has been a nightmare). @Smont, yeah I'm definetely not jacked, so just looking at the low dose probably to cruise, I'm pretty sure that will maintain what I've got. @Hyde, with the AI, I do suffer from water rentention when on test. I usually just take a low dose of Eradicate (Armistane) which seems to keep it under control so that I don't look like the stay puft guy. I'm assuming that when cruising, breaking it down to two shots if needed would stop that intial spike that would convert, and even things out. What would be the advantage of doing that over doing the one shot (bearing in mind I'm trying to keep the number of jabs to minimum) and carrying on with the AI. Many thanks again in advance guys
If you see any pictures I've posted over the years, my avatar is a good example. I maintain that on my trt. 150mg I don't know bf% but @5'9 195-198 with visible abs, 150mg is enough on a short cruise 8 weeks or so

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You just stated the advantage: not needing an additional drug to manage estrogen, and more stable test levels instead of riding a bigger spike/drop in peak test levels.

It is easier to take one shot and pop a pill with it. It is probably a bit less healthy though (higher limit androgen exposure, any possible impact from the AI), but definitely biased towards to a bit more sides/less smooth experience.

On the other extreme, micro doses of daily shots is something very few guys will really prefer, considering the extra hassle, compared to doing 2 shots a week is a great compromise for many. So it comes down to preference. If you hate shots and feel good on one, that’s the best quality of life. If you don’t mind the extra slinpins & time, extra shots will smooth the delivery.

Personally, I like breaking my cruise test into 3 shots and no AI use. I get a day off between shots and it’s really easy for me to keep up.

kevker

Awards
@Smont & @Hyde thanks for providing such clear and balanced answers. It is really appreciated. Things have changed so much in the decade or so I've been off, and getting my head around the new approaches has certainly been a steep learning experience. Thanks guys