First time PH cycle. Seeking last bits of advice.

scottp15

Awards
Hi all,

I've been a lurker here for a while now, as I've slowly been researching as much as I can about first cycles. I've got 5 years of solid training under my belt and have a good base, and I'm over 25. Interested in getting some advice before taking the plunge and was hoping the knowledgeable folk in this forum could provide it.

I'm planning on running a 4 week cycle of Cynostance, which I gather can be hit or miss but I've selectedit for it's apparently mild nature. As I'm sure you can understand I'm nervous about doing this for the first time so went for one of the milder products available. Cycle will be:

30mg Cynostane per day - 10/10/10 spaced throughout the day
8 Cycle Assist - 4 in the morning, 4 in the evening.

Once that has run it's course, and due to the mild nature of Cynostane, I plan on the following PCT:

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10.

When I taper the Nolva off in the third week I plan on introducing Lean Extreme (3 per day - spaced morning, noon, evening) and Activate Extreme (2 morning, 2 before bed).

Once the four weeks of Nolva are up I'll carry the Lean Xt and Activate Xt through to completion, which will be another 2 weeks.

So it will be 4 weeks PCT and another 2 weeks of a sort of "post" PCT.

I'll be supplementing this with all of the usual mulit vits, fish oils (omega) etc and already have traning and diet sorted. I'd really appreciate input on this as to whether I have missed anything out or there is something else I should consider on cycle or PCT. Through research I've come the conclusionI an AI would be probably be overkill on such a mild cycle but happy to add it in if other more experienced members think that it would be good to have on hand, at the very least.

scottp15

Awards
Constructive criticism/advice would be appreciated! :)

Thanks!

(Bump)