First time cycle. Little bit of advice?

schatzke12

Awards
Don't jump to conclusions please or tell me to 'search around the threads'. I've done a TON of research and I've been reading around other threads for months, just looking for some helpful advice! I'm looking to start supplementing with anabolics to help with growth. I'm really looking for what kind of first time anabolics you would recommend as well as testosterone and PCT.
I'm 20 years old, 185 lbs, 12% BF and have been lifting weights for 5 years. I have a pretty decent diet, I don't eat trash so that's under control. Im looking to compete within the next two years. Like I said I'm looking for what you guys would recommend for a first time cycle. Any helpful advice is thanked for in advance!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
There are lots of good started compounds but honestly man, you really don't want to use assistance until you're over the peak of your natural test levels.

185? How tall are you?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Don't jump to conclusions please or tell me to 'search around the threads'. I've done a TON of research and I've been reading around other threads for months, just looking for some helpful advice! I'm looking to start supplementing with anabolics to help with growth. I'm really looking for what kind of first time anabolics you would recommend as well as testosterone and PCT.
I'm 20 years old, 185 lbs, 12% BF and have been lifting weights for 5 years. I have a pretty decent diet, I don't eat trash so that's under control. Im looking to compete within the next two years. Like I said I'm looking for what you guys would recommend for a first time cycle. Any helpful advice is thanked for in advance!
You want the real advice?
If you're serious about this, diet down to 8%, then take 250mg a week and stay at that for 8 weeks continue to diet down, right down to 5-6%
Then throw in dbol for 4 weeks and increase calories and then stay at 250mg. Repeat like this, never coming off completely. Increase test when you have to, you'll know when, you'll get an idea of your max test dose as well, many people this is just 500mg any higher than this is normally just bloat but people see the scale going up and an extra inch on their arms and think it's size but it's really bloat. When 500mg + orals isn't growing you, you are big fella and can look into adding other products

If you're not serious then you have no business taking hormones imo. Many people will run a cycle and constantly take more each time or more products and make no progress after maybe second cycle. If you make more progress doing "cycles" then you have good genetic ability to hold muscle mass naturally and are wasting your potential lol. A year of use and you'll know if you have what it takes or not

schatzke12

Awards
There are lots of good started compounds but honestly man, you really don't want to use assistance until you're over the peak of your natural test levels.

185? How tall are you?
5'10"

schatzke12

Awards
You want the real advice?
If you're serious about this, diet down to 8%, then take 250mg a week and stay at that for 8 weeks continue to diet down, right down to 5-6%
Then throw in dbol for 4 weeks and increase calories and then stay at 250mg. Repeat like this, never coming off completely. Increase test when you have to, you'll know when, you'll get an idea of your max test dose as well, many people this is just 500mg any higher than this is normally just bloat but people see the scale going up and an extra inch on their arms and think it's size but it's really bloat. When 500mg + orals isn't growing you, you are big fella and can look into adding other products

If you're not serious then you have no business taking hormones imo. Many people will run a cycle and constantly take more each time or more products and make no progress after maybe second cycle. If you make more progress doing "cycles" then you have good genetic ability to hold muscle mass naturally and are wasting your potential lol. A year of use and you'll know if you have what it takes or not
I'm serious about it, don't have to worry there. And thank you! All this info is super helpful in starting

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Test only. Test E for 8 weeks; 500mgs a weeks split in 2 doses. I would also add proviron in as my my anti-e. I would dose it 75mgs for the first 7 days then drop it down to 25mgs for the rest of your cycle until the day you begin PCT

PCT
Two weeks after last injection begin PCT.
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50