Rebuild cycle. A little help would be appreciated

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Had a strong first post but somehow deleted that bitch so lets try again lol wont be as strong cause im short on time atm but **** it. New to the forum but have been following for some time now. I'll start with stats. 24yo 5'10 174lbs roughly 14%bf. have been training since HS days but totaled my truck early last year that put me out of the game for almost a year. Before the wreck i weighed 188 at about 12%bf. Bench was at 290, squat was at 395, powerclean at 265, deadlift was at 400. Finally got back under the weights at the beginning of this year and have been struggling to get my composure back. 5k calories a day (gave up on eating clean so went dirty) started back at 161 lost alot of weight due to the wreck and my job is very physically demanding. Got my weight up faily decent but my definition and sheer strenght/size is doing me in. Started back to a clean and lean diet (bye bye paycheck). cycle history: back in my dumbass HS years i started on a PH instead of pinning (again, dumbass HS days lol) Halodrol/epistane stack for powerlifting and super dmz 2.0 lmao Had fair results but was foolish and (pct is for pussies) lost my gains and all that ****ty stuff. Have since mainly stuck with pinning (test/deca) with nolva as pct. last cycle was late 2015 test e at 500mg for 10weeks and pct nolva 20/20/10/10 with ad3 added in for ****s and giggles. That got me to the 180 mark and the other 8lbs were natty. I stayed natty for about 2 years then jumped back on gear (mainly for helping at work). I have 2 bottles of iml halo extreme from back when that i never got around to using but i have convinced myself if theres a time to start the rebuild it'd be while work is slow so its now or never. Heres where the help is needed. I have read that running 50mg the full 4 weeks will give decent gains. But have also read that starting at 50mg and jumping to 75mg the remaining cycle would be ideal. Just would like a second opinion as to which would get me back to where i was.. or at least make a good starting platform. Have been reading some good ass posts about the BLR pct trifecta (rebirth, viron, and letrone) so i picked me up some. Will have nolva on hand but from what ive been reading it shouldnt be needed. I used the "shouldnt" term lightly lol. Main reason for post is to get yalls opinions on ideal h-drol dosing and ideal dosing for the BLR pct. will be hitting it hard and heavy as usual and the pocketbook draining (clean and mean) diet will be in full swing. Will start cycle around mid april due to a few weddings and what not. I respect yalls opinions and would greatly appreciate yalls input. Yall have helped alot throughout the years in getting my regime on track! Again.. my original post was a good'ern but this one should suffice due to current work climate. I appreciate yall fellas and hope to have a good time on this forum!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
First off welcome! Bet it feels good to be back training hard! If you're gonna do this cycle, I'd reccomend using the nolva regardless of BLR rebirth (haven't got any experience with it btw) even better I'd say clomid to be honest 50/50/25/25. Halo can still shut you down so you shouldn't avoid a SERM even for a otc one, you've got one, use it! Also I'd say if you've done a cycle of halo already 50mg for first week asses sides if any and bump it up, I've seen people go as high as 100 before so 75mg will probably be a nice run!! I'd also run it for 6 weeks, it kicks in around end of week 2 so give it more time for gains! Hope this helps

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Oh it feels damn good hoss! It was hard getting back in the rythm but its g2g now! And yeah i didnt have any sides from the original halo/epistane run so 75 will probably be a good jump up. And true on the "use it if ya got it"! But ya think i should hold the rebirth stack for a rainy day? Id hate to let it go to waste especially from all the good talk ive heard from it! Im an adventurous person to say the least so i like to try new routines so long as they have positive feedback so i figured it was worth a go round and have the serm for back up. And yessir like i said i appreciate all the help. I know a good bit but its good to stay learning!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Can always be a bit of struggle when taking a break, just gota stick at it!! I'd say run them too haha it'll all help with recovery! But unless you're getting bloods I'd use a real SERM too! Never fly blind without a SERM is my advice! 75 will be good and then you could try 100 if you still don't have many sides for the last week or so! I'm also always changing my routines every few months to mix stuff up and help stop me from hitting a wall!

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Well looks like i'll be running both! Haha hell it shouldnt hurt nothin' indont imagine. Imma try to get some pics up sometime in the near future. Still freshmeat but hell ya gotta start somewhere. And i appreciate it hoss!