Anavar orrr tbol for lean mass??

Monk3y303

Awards
Hi guys currently running an lgd 12 week cycle at 8mg. And looking to throw in either anavar 75mg for 10 weeks or tbol 60mg for 7 weeks

Unsure which to pick as I am bulking but would like to keep the gains dry and lean. Hence why ive chosen these.. Any experience with the 2 would be Great

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 weeks of tbol will be a better bang for your bucl. Especially if lean bulking. Var will be pretty much as waste for bulking.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7 weeks of tbol will be a better bang for your bucl. Especially if lean bulking. Var will be pretty much as waste for bulking.
This.. And you don't need 75mg var. 50mg should be all you need.

Although I am not a fan of tbol, on paper it would be better than var for what you want.

Monk3y303

Awards
Have you guys actually got experience with both? Or at least one or the other...

My veiw on anavar for bulking was bot for the mass more to keep my mass gained off the lgd clean, dry and vascular as this bulk will be leading into summer ;-)

But also from what I read tbol should be aable to offer similar but with more actual lbs / muscle gain

Willtolift

Awards
Just curious as to how many people who quote about anavar have actually taken prescription grade oxavar at moderate or high doses? (40-60mgs opposed to 10-30?) I have, and the strength and lean mass gains are very significant. I have literally ran script grade Anavar stacked with high doses of creatine and a ridiculously high protein diet (which any experienced var user should advise you of doing) I literally grew like a weed . The gains I received were far less watery than test and I retained close to everything I gained when I went off. I ran no PCT and I am still able to reproduce. (Not advising of that,you should always do a real PCT containing a serm)

Monk3y303

Awards
Grew like a weed in what respect..? Hoe many lbs of lean mass?

Willtolift

Awards
I ran it for 12 weeks at a time, but easily was gaining 10-15lbs of mass in that time frame. For a "mildly toxic" oral I'd say that's really good. The strength gains and muscle hardness were absolutely unbelievable, we're talking i was at 19 years old repping 315lbs on the flat 7-8 times after one 12 week cycle. Now mind you I was hitting that 2-3 times prior. I had also ran test cyp and dianabol prior to this, so it was not "first time user" gains.

Monk3y303

Awards
Well thats the first ive heard of such great amount of muscle from var.. Successful cycle!!

Willtolift

Awards
Most people who are taking var, aren't taking var. Or if so, not nearly enough. Gotta drastically increase protein intake and creatine.

Monk3y303

Awards
Var now is mainly ugl I have got a goodbrand of ugl var ( sphinx) But still debating wether to use tbol instead as this is reported to build more mass and afewsay var whilst bulking is a waste