Is there a good OTC kickstart compound right now?

linuxjon

Awards
Know most people use dbol. I want to save that for down the road some.

Is there a milder compound that would serve as a good 4-week kickstart? Maybe Msten or Trest?

Will probably run it without one, but am just weighing options.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I know, msten is actually stronger than dbol. And I don't think trest is really a kick starter kind of compound

linuxjon

Awards
From what I know, msten is actually stronger than dbol. And I don't think trest is really a kick starter kind of compound
From what I've heard, it's much drier though. Don't know if I want to gain 20lbs of water weight on the front end of this run.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly why I'm going to run msten too for my kicker this June. If you can find it id go that route, If not go dmz

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
When I run my pinning cycle I'm going superdrol for 3 week kick start

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you trying to accomplish by kickstarting a cycle? Second question, do you have access to real AAS or just legal OTC stuff?

EDIT: Just saw the title... only OTC stuff then?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you're limiting to only current OTC anabolics I'd say msten, but I disagree with NetflixNChill. There's a reason everyone still kickstarts with dbol and haven't replaced it with msten. ****'s awesome.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
If you're limiting to only current OTC anabolics I'd say msten, but I disagree with NetflixNChill. There's a reason everyone still kickstarts with dbol and haven't replaced it with msten. ****'s awesome.
This

If your not talking OTC, true superdrol (if you can actually find it) is easily one of the best and most effective orals at making the most dramatic changes the quickest…90%+ on the market now isn't real superdrol though

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msten has been banned for like 1.5 years, it's not OTC anymore lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol is truly the best kickstart imo. The fullness and strength gains can't be beat.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USA, that's crazy. People have been saying this whole time that they weren't banned.
I mean I haven't seen it in any online retailers since then. Not sure who was saying that. You should try to buy some off those people :)

linuxjon

Awards
What exactly are you trying to accomplish by kickstarting a cycle? Second question, do you have access to real AAS or just legal OTC stuff?

EDIT: Just saw the title... only OTC stuff then?
Question is in regards to a real 14-16 week AAS cycle. But would like to find the possible kickstart without the stress of ordering more AAS.

Goal is simply to get the most out of the run. Week 12 or 13 will be my next powerlifting meet. Would like to have 12 or 13 full weeks of strength gains rather than 8-9 at that time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I mean I haven't seen it in any online retailers since then. Not sure who was saying that. You should try to buy some off those people :)
Eh haha I prefer the harder stuff

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
im on some of the new legal stuff.4andro and 1andro etc.Its really not too good compared to the banned stuff like dmz msten etc.Of course the sides arent too bad either.decrease sex drive and some tiredness here and there also some irritability but that maybe offset if i ate more.They work just not as well.Ive gained 10lbs in about a month

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
im on some of the new legal stuff.4andro and 1andro etc.Its really not too good compared to the banned stuff like dmz msten etc.Of course the sides arent too bad either.decrease sex drive and some tiredness here and there also some irritability but that maybe offset if i ate more.They work just not as well.Ive gained 10lbs in about a month
Should've thrown some epiandro into that stack, it would've helped with sex drive and overall feeling of well-being

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Pretty sure its got epiandro in it.i think its just the 1test and me dont get along.works awesome for my physique but it makes me irritable and doesnt help sex drive.i miss my libido.it was superhigh before the cycle and honestly im looking forward to pct because i miss the horniness.