OTC test booster and male fertility

jcilla26

Awards
Hi all, not anabolic related, but some of you may know about this so wanted to get your thoughts on a question surrounding OTC test boosters. Does anyone know if OTC test boosters negatively impact fertility in men? I am a 39 year old male and want to get a bit of a boost in libido, energy, etc. Me and the misses are thinking of trying so I wanted to check if there are any negative consequences to taking an OTC test booster while trying to get pregnant. I was looking at Sustain Alpha, Diesel test Procycle or diesel test hardcore. Thanks in advance!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They actually improve fertility e.g. Tongkat Ali

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a chance they would negatively effect it from what I know. Especially not to a degree of becoming infertile.

Guys have babies on Deca all the time, it's rare to become completely infertile even from steroid use, but it does happen even after coming off but there's ways to bring it back, though not likely guaranteed.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I’ve tried almost all the OG ph’s, I’ve done insane stupid doses of AAS’s. I have 11 yr old twins and had another baby almost 2 years ago.

over the counter test booster might make you more fertile