Kicking it up a notch - any ideas?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Hey guys! I am interested in exploring adding a little more "blast" into the next cycle.
I have ran this twice in the past year: @booneman77 & @GQdaLEGEND helped me setup.
(8 weeks of Anabolic Effect + Stano Plex(epi andro) follow up by Mtest/Xgels/Reduce XT for 8 weeks). It has been great & id like to run it a 3rd time but i wouldn't mind kicking it up a notch. I could run another cycle of something stronger, tweak current lineup or maybe just stick as is. I've been debating but figured id reach out to my trusted pros. Any tips / insight appreciated.
Previously I have run a few mild PH cycles & 3 45-day Msten cycles with nice progress.
I'm 40, 6'1", 183lb. Recomp is main goal (as lofty a goal as that is). eventually id like to add 2" to my shoulders/chest and remove 2" from waistline. 14.3%BF. macros in check daily.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice glad you are liking it

I like epi andro like your using it or as a base for example ..

Epi andro ( 8weeks )
Epi plex ( 8 weeks )
1 andro ( last 6weeks )

^ or dmz or msten for a lil notch up above 1andro but I feel 1andro is pretty potent ( I love TD iml version )

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Nice glad you are liking it

I like epi andro like your using it or as a base for example ..

Epi andro ( 8weeks )
Epi plex ( 8 weeks )
1 andro ( last 6weeks )

^ or dmz or msten for a lil notch up above 1andro but I feel 1andro is pretty potent ( I love TD iml version )
I havent tried dmz but its been on my radar. would you do that at the end or the beginning?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everything about your blast will go much better if you stop trying to recomp. I know you don't want to hear it but it's a waste of time unless you're cool with just recomping one or two pounds. Why run a cycle just to build a pound or two of muscle and lose a pound or two of fat. Say you're 185 at 15% body fat you're going to run a cycle and you're going to finish it at 185-186 with 14% body fat or 184-185 with 14% body fat. That's the really of a recomp.
If you're going to run a blast with higher amounts of gear than normal I would say you're better off being in a slight caloric deficit and training as hard as you can shred off some fat and let the gear hold on to the muscle for you then the next time around you bulk, so when I say bulk I'm not saying get fat I'm just saying get bigger put on size add some muscle.

You could easily run a 6-week cycle and drop 6-10 lb of body fat while maintaining muscle. Or gain 3 lbs of muscle while maintaining or slightly lowering bodyfat.

All I'm saying is don't set yourself up for the route of least progression

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
You could easily run a 6-week cycle and drop 6-10 lb of body fat while maintaining muscle. Or gain 3 lbs of muscle while maintaining or slightly lowering bodyfat.

All I'm saying is don't set yourself up for the route of least progression
understood. what would you recommend for adding that 3lbs of muscle while maintaining weight?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
understood. what would you recommend for adding that 3lbs of muscle while maintaining weight?
I would recommend a perfect diet and really hard training lol.

Honestly it doesn't matter what you take as long as you have enough to do the job. I'm assuming you're looking for the oral only route or orals and transdermals?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And you're not going to add 3 lb of muscle while maintaining your body weight that is a recomp

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I shouldn't say you're not going to but it's just unlikely, baby on a 12-week cycle or 16 week cycle with injectable steroids and maybe the assistance of some clenbuterol

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I would recommend a perfect diet and really hard training lol.

Honestly it doesn't matter what you take as long as you have enough to do the job. I'm assuming you're looking for the oral only route or orals and transdermals?
yes sir, prefer orals and trans-dermal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Iconic formulations makes the highest dose transdermal epiandro on the market as far as I know. 450mg per serving is a lot of epiandro for your money.

If you can't get your hands on M stem or hdrol you could go the sarms route with lgd but don't buy into the 5 to 10 mg a day hype it's not enough you need like 20 to 30 mg a day if you wanted to do what you want it to do

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
If I were you I would grab a combination of 4andro, epiandro and something like hdrol or msten
I got msten 3x from vicious before. Maybe its time to give hdrol a try. that sounds like a pretty wicked stack.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I personally was going to use just lgd as my main driver of putting on muscle I'd probably use 30 plus milligrams of the oral or I'd inject 25 mg a day

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Iconic formulations makes the highest dose transdermal epiandro on the market as far as I know. 450mg per serving is a lot of epiandro for your money.

If you can't get your hands on M stem or hdrol you could go the sarms route with lgd but don't buy into the 5 to 10 mg a day hype it's not enough you need like 20 to 30 mg a day if you wanted to do what you want it to do
I do have 2 bottles of stanoplex left and 1 bottle of apex stanogen. Ill see what i can track down for hdrol. Ill stay away from hi-tech and their misleading names.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if you fit any of these catagories but these are the times when a recomp phase works. This is from my personal experience and coaches and trainers I've had conversations with on the topic because when a coach or trainer gets a new client and the first thing they say is I want to recap they laugh every single one of them does because everyone on the planet wants to recomp and it's the least effective way to do anything except for...

Your brand new to working out or have never followed a legitimate meal plan before. You take someone who's been working out for five six years and just eating whatever the heck they want or people who act like they're following a meal plan but regularly Miss meals etc and now you give that person a perfect five meal a day plan and they never miss a meal and never miss a workout for 10-12 weeks straight the absolutely will have some degree of recomp just off the fact that they're finally eating right.

Your first cycle ever you will automatically recomp eating at maintenance as long as you're working out really hard and eating the correct foods.

You've taken a very long layoff from the gym and haven't been lifting weights for 6 months or longer or following a diet plan and just eating breakfast lunch and dinner like a normal person during that time, when you first switch back to bodybuilding style training and a real meal plan the recomp will work.

And even though all of those times are when a recap will work it's really only when someone does their first cycle ever that there's a significant amount of recap to where it's noticed to a large degree by everyone.

So for the majority of people who've already been working out for a long time and I've already dabbled with anabolics you're not going to recomp at least not to a significant degree that makes it worth your while.

I feel like I've had to say this to people a lot lately but I spent an entire year blasting and cruising trying to recomp and the swing at the end of the year was only a 5 lb trade-off of fat loss to muscle gain. Then the following year did one bolt and then one cut back down to the same body weight and was significantly bigger and more noticeable results

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I feel like I've had to say this to people a lot lately but I spent an entire year blasting and cruising trying to recomp and the swing at the end of the year was only a 5 lb trade-off of fat loss to muscle gain. Then the following year did one bolt and then one cut back down to the same body weight and was significantly bigger and more noticeable results
Thank you sir. Does your code still work at ma? I will need some tamoxifen for pct

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent tried dmz but its been on my radar. would you do that at the end or the beginning?
i like any steroids at the end .. where i just wanna get to pct
unless your bridging into a harsher compound then thats the only time i personally would run it in beginning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i like any steroids at the end .. where i just wanna get to pct
unless your bridging into a harsher compound then thats the only time i personally would run it in beginning.
Agreed, finish your cycle at it's strongest. You don't wanna start a cycle with something strong and finish with something less powerful. That's why I hate when people try to kick start injectable cycles when they should be finishing their cycle with the orals. Not to mention when you come out the gate running something that has negative health impacts which most methylated orals do now you're cholesterol and your liver and everything else are going to be slightly less optimal which means your entire cycle is spent slightly less healthy which means your gains are going to be slightly less.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
lol I thought that was what the whole blast and cruise was all about. :ROFLMAO:. Still learning more everyday.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Ok so here is the current plan

6 or 8 weeks of Anabolic Effect + Stano Plex(epi andro 900)
300 4andro alpha 4 (or dercramine)
brawn halo 75
cycle assist
tudca 1000

follow up by Mtest/Xgels/Reduce XT for 8 weeks
td tamoxifen 40/20/10/10

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so here is the current plan

6 or 8 weeks of Anabolic Effect + Stano Plex(epi andro 900)
300 4andro alpha 4 (or dercramine)
brawn halo 75
cycle assist
tudca 1000

follow up by Mtest/Xgels/Reduce XT for 8 weeks
td tamoxifen 40/20/10/10
I would save the AE for pct or after X-gels or whenever not on gear. I believe it to be a waste using it along side stuff like Halodrol.

Last edited:
clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Wait, didn't you get your serm from MA? It's oral not transdermal, DON'T rub it on your skin lol, drink it
lol my bad, i was using that as an acronym for trusted dealer on here, not transdermal. ive got it from there a few times before. good to go. as always i appreciate everyones help 👊