Is it okay to use Cardarine (501516) during an OTC PCT?

Emmanuel06

Awards
Is it okay to use Cardarine (501516) during an OTC PCT?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the OTC PCT and what was the cycle?

Emmanuel06

Awards
What is the OTC PCT and what was the cycle?
The otc pct is Hell Raiser from Innovative Labs and the cycle was 2 months of 4-ad prohormone (Androtest) from Fusion supplements

Emmanuel06

Awards
I would always do a proper pct, Nolva or Clomid... but Cardarine should be ok to use anyway
I only used 4-andro ( Cyclo 4-ADiol ), nothing else , thats why just an over the counter pct

Emmanuel06

Awards
Yeah can still **** your hormones, but should be fine if you are fit enough... I just wouldnt do it every time.
It was my first time using 4-AD, never really used anything like that before.
Thats why I want to try GW 501516 and MK 677, I know that they dont normaly touch your natural hormones

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The GW will help mitigate the glucose related sides of the Mk

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 months of the OG 4-ad, and at 41 years old, you don’t want to use a serm, post cycle?…..Are you trying to crash your test to get on TRT ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The GW will help mitigate the glucose related sides of the Mk
Yeah cardarine does some good things people don't mention often. Only thing I would say to op a study did show mk677 does lower overall Test to some degree. Probably negligible but figured I'd mention it. Also clomid and serms lower igf 1 levels so I don't know for sure if mk677 will cancel this effect or not. I have personally taken clomid with mk677 and the mk seemed to work the same but I didn't have my igf1 levels checked.

Emmanuel06

Awards
2 months of the OG 4-ad, and at 41 years old, you don’t want to use a serm, post cycle?…..Are you trying to crash your test to get on TRT ?
I dont understand what you mean by that ?

Emmanuel06

Awards
Yeah cardarine does some good things people don't mention often. Only thing I would say to op a study did show mk677 does lower overall Test to some degree. Probably negligible but figured I'd mention it. Also clomid and serms lower igf 1 levels so I don't know for sure if mk677 will cancel this effect or not. I have personally taken clomid with mk677 and the mk seemed to work the same but I didn't have my igf1 levels checked.
I was thinking of taking the MK after the pct, but starting GW maybe half way in the pct.
For both MK and GW im gonna stick to 10mg of each to start with, never tried those before

Emmanuel06

Awards
what kind of OTC pct would be good?
Hell Raiser PCT has estrogen blockers

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the general consensus is even though what may suppress you was a grey market over the counter supplement you may not be able to get away w just an OTC PCT.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look at SNS inhibit-e and Anabolic-XT. Competitive Edge Labs also has great test booster/pct like products. @sns8778 is a cornucopia of knowledge and great products where, what is on the label is what is in the bottle.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t personally run an otc, for something that IS testosterone.

Are you still on cycle? Have you started the product you mentioned?

These are the kind of details you hammer out before you start

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look at SNS inhibit-e and Anabolic-XT. Competitive Edge Labs also has great test booster/pct like products. @sns8778 is a cornucopia of knowledge and great products where, what is on the label is what is in the bottle.
Inhibit-E is great for those looking for an OTC product for estrogen control. We get a lot of referrals on it from endocrinologists and HRT clinics for it.

Cloma-Plex is also a great option in that it has natural testosterone boosting ingredients, natural anabolic ingredients, and serm/anti-estrogen ingredients all in the same product.

Emmanuel06

Awards
I wouldn’t personally run an otc, for something that IS testosterone.

Are you still on cycle? Have you started the product you mentioned?

These are the kind of details you hammer out before you start
Im only on my pct and also taking multi vitamins, ashwagda, D3, Omegas,

Emmanuel06

Awards
Feeling fine means absolutely nothing. 1 out of 4 men over 35 has low testosterone and most of them have no clue because they feel fine.

Thats not pct. Not even close....
Why is it not an OTC PCT ? It’s not good after a 4- andro cycle ?
What is a good pct ?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why is it not an OTC PCT ? It’s not good after a 4- andro cycle ?
What is a good pct ?
The label shows a lot of ingredients. Google each one and you will see that each one is dosed far below the amount needed for efficacy.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The label shows a lot of ingredients. Google each one and you will see that each one is dosed far below the amount needed for efficacy.
Not only that, none of them guard against estrogen rebound or signal the hpta to start TF UP

Emmanuel06

Awards
Not only that, none of them guard against estrogen rebound or signal the hpta to start TF UP
Will Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P help to add to what i have ?
Im also taking Ashwagandha , D3 , multi vits and fish oil.

I only took 2 months of 4-andro .... never taken anything before that except creatin, protien and small test boosters like Universal m stak or something like that

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P help to add to what i have ?
Im also taking Ashwagandha , D3 , multi vits and fish oil.

I only took 2 months of 4-andro .... never taken anything before that except creatin, protien and small test boosters like Universal m stak or something like that
Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P both are excellent products and can be used for OTC PCT purposes.

Inhibit-P helps with prolactin control and people commonly see increases in their libido, mood, and improved sleep quality.

Inhibit-E helps to modulate estrogen and also helps to promote proper testosterone to estrogen ratios, which makes it very different and unique from some estrogen control supplements.

A lot of HRT clinics and endocrinologists recommend both products to people wanting to try the natural supplementation route for this and/or for people that haven't responded well to prescription options.