Is the clen good?

jcoop

Awards
2nd day I took 120 mcg. No shaky hands. Heart is up and body temp. I'm 6ft 2 and 220.

Whorecules

Awards
Either you have a high natural tolerance or it's underdosed. Shakiness comes for many around 40-60mcg/day. May just be a side that you aren't going to be sensitive to. At the very least, you know it's real bc of the heart rate and temp. If it works, just run with.

jcoop

Awards
Well it could be the sarms I am taking with it. So I'm not sure. I was going to take 120 on a empty stomach tomorrow morning. How long do the shakes last?

Whorecules

Awards
Shakes don't really stop for me until I either stop the clen or my receptors are pooped. How are the sarms working for you?

jcoop

Awards
My muscles are fuller aND my work outs are intense. No drastic changes like on a hard ph. Taking mk 677 ostarine and s4. Month on mk677. 3 weeks on ostarine and 1 week of s4.

jcoop

Awards
I'll probably do 120 again tomorrow because of work don't want to be shaky too much.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who needs more than 40-60mcg.. I question how legit there clen is. I can run up to 200mcg of research clen but 40mcg of pharma rocks me.

jcoop

Awards
Where do I get pharma? I also thought about albuterol but looks expensive.

Whorecules

Awards
Albuterol is okay but doesn't pack as much of a punch as clen does. It's safer I guess, but none of us are on this website for safety reasons :).

pheeroni

Awards
Albuterol do roughly 4 hour half life when clen was 32~36 hours even more.

Clen was easier to be dosed with, why troubles urself for others ?

jcoop

Awards
I think my source might be underdosed. So, I am going to try a full ml tomorrow. Because I don't want to be shaky if that is the case.

Whorecules

Awards
How many mcg are in a ml for your clen? You're going to be miserable if you take too much and it's NOT under dosed.

Whorecules

Awards
Assuming 200mcg/ml like normal for liquids, and it's not underdosed, that's a LOT of clen for you to take. Imo you should be careful and make small jumps. Find a more reputable source in the future. 120mcg of my stuff would have me lying on my bed with a fan and having my s/o spray me with water.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many mcg are in a ml for your clen? You're going to be miserable if you take too much and it's NOT under dosed.
True, clen crushed my appetite so bad the first time I ran it.. Horrid headaches I couldn't get out of bed. I missed 2 days of classes in college and didn't it.

ds14x

Awards
Shoot I get the shakes from even low doses like 20mcg from research clen, and it just gets worse going up from there. Not sure how everyone gets under dosed research liquids

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11