Rich Piana

Page 1 of 31 123 ... Last
  1. Rich Piana

Has anyone seen this guys cycle on Instagram?
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Has anyone seen this guys cycle on Instagram?
    Yea I'd rather see boston loyds cycle this year then add them up and run rich snd boston cycle in 1 shot get like 80 pounds of pure rock solid muscle!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Yea I'd rather see boston loyds cycle this year then add them up and run rich snd boston cycle in 1 shot get like 80 pounds of pure rock solid muscle!!
    lol!
    But in all honwsty...the guy is going to die..
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    lol!
    But in all honwsty...the guy is going to die..
    Don't think he is anytime soon tho he is a big muther****er crazy high dosages tho. I'm looking at his videos pretty interesting

5. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Don't think he is anytime soon tho he is a big muther****er crazy high dosages tho. I'm looking at his videos pretty interesting
    If he pulls it off it will be lengendary though
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

6. Yea he's huge. His videos are fun to watch though. haha
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. he has been doing this for a LONG time. What he is doing is not for the beginner nor avg nor intermediate users. I would bet that his cycle is not that much different than other Pros.

His cycle will probably last me 4-5 cycles. I think hes entertaining and will never follow his advice....maybe a couple.
    The more I progress, the more I want to progress

8. This is my new favorite series on YouTube.

9. Stop making stupid people famous.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Stop making stupid people famous.
    Misc made you famous

11. Is it his episode one of 2016?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Why is he stupid?

13. Regardless of this retarded label that I'm forced to look at, All Day You May is a solid product. The 5% supplement line has some tasty flavors.

14. He acted like his Liver and Organ protector product was the only cycle support supplement on the market designed for steroid users lmao.

15. If you edit all the "f#cking" out of his videos, they are only 7.5 seconds long.

16. Quote Originally Posted by HardB0iled View Post
    If you edit all the "f#cking" out of his videos, they are only 7.5 seconds long.
    LOL! I still can't stop watching, Rich is like the ultimate big kid.
  17. Rich Piana

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    to say about this guy that is stupid it's little bit too much , I admit his theories about AAS/HCG is out of date but hey apparently Arnold asked about how Many pills of d-Bol was taking a day said I do not know I just took handful of them and swallowed and nobody call him stupid . For a stupid guy Rich is pretty successful $$$/life ect 95% of people who say bad things about him I simple jealous...
    Btw I'm. Not a fan.

18. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBoy View Post
    He acted like his Liver and Organ protector product was the only cycle support supplement on the market designed for steroid users lmao.
    It has milk thistle, which as far as i know, has no evidence to protect/heal the liver while using methylated steroids.

19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Exactly. I never hear about this douche except for on this message board and one other one. Apparently he is some kind of body builder or something. I've never really looked into it but when I googled his name some body builder lookin guy comes up. I couldn't be less interested. If only people would stop posting about this guy. Wish the forum had some kind of feature where I could type in names or terms that I could have blocked. I could type in this douche bags name and then whenever I clicked on What's new? anything with his name wouldn't show up.
    Dude you are complaining in 90% of your posts if you don't like it don't comment.
    German Blood Pride.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Dude you are complaining in 90% of your posts if you don't like it don't comment.
    Well, he is entitled to his opinion. As are you. The same could be said to you; you don't have to reply.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Well, he is entitled to his opinion. As are you. The same could be said to you; you don't have to reply.
    Fair enough
    German Blood Pride.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Fair enough
    I think Rich Piana's cycle is motherf*cking nuts, as is he. He's interesting to watch, especially some of his older videos. In the newest video where he is discussing his cycle his face looks kinda fcuked up and his voice is raspy like he's been hanging out with Charlie Sheen.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    I think Rich Piana's cycle is motherf*cking nuts, as is he. He's interesting to watch, especially some of his older videos. In the newest video where he is discussing his cycle his face looks kinda fcuked up and his voice is raspy like he's been hanging out with Charlie Sheen.
    lol! Yeah I don't like the cycle either.I could live on that gear for life
    German Blood Pride.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    lol! Yeah I don't like the cycle either.I could live on that gear for life
    Yeah man, it's a crazy cycle. What was his reasoning behind the odd timing of compounds? Brb watching the vid srs.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Yeah man, it's a crazy cycle. What was his reasoning behind the odd timing of compounds? Brb watching the vid srs.
    I have no idea.In one video he says that he wants to slim down for his health and now rhis
    German Blood Pride.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rich Piana
    By zainathon in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 10:45 AM
  2. 8 hour arm workout! Rich piana
    By JerryC in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 08:03 PM
  3. Rich Piana: steroid cycles.