anyone ever taste thier prohormone powder?

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Currently running vitiman x... Powder inside has a sulfuric aftertaste.
Cracked open a vit 2x and the taste is. Almost nothing. Wtf? Did I get screwed?
Only difference between products is vit has 1-alpha and vit 2x has msten
Both have dmz hexadrone Arimistane carpobol and 18methyl
Anyone ever taste ph powder? Could this one ingredient be the difference or did I get bent over?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, taste is a very accurate method of assessing ph purity.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Wtf so basically I got jewed fukc bigdansfitness rice flour bullsh1t

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be out trying to taste p*ssy, not ph powder with your teenage a$$. Quit messing with ph, you have absolutely no clue what you are doing.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
You should be out trying to taste p*ssy, not ph powder with your teenage a$$. Quit messing with ph, you have absolutely no clue what you are doing.
I do slay ***** son. Sleepin off in it
H
Lol. They're messin with you bro. You can't tell by taste. Only way to know for sure is pay for testing or run it and see.
Okay good to hear lol gonna see how it is

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, just noticed OP bumped post 4 minutes after starting it. I love this guy.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Lol... Vitiman x is a ph supp made by flex fitness products

Anyways, the verdict is that taste is not a surefire way of knowing? I talked to the owner, big Dan himself and he said there is an ingredient in vit x that gives it a strong taste. So 1-alpha tastes sulfuric but the other ingredients have little to no taste? Gonna run it and find out I guess. Took a cap last night and this morning and got an unbelievable pump. Could still be the vit x but hoping it was vit 2x. Only difference is added msten took out 1alpha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I got some bananas for you, just turned 18, ay? ripe for the pickin

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
If it tastes like Rich Piano's sweat, there is a 5% chance that it is not legit, but that's the most accurate way of testing.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Progress is going nice so far smashed a 465 squat in wraps and a belt (low bar) 505 deadlift and a 325 bench all went up smooth and I'm up 7lbs and lookin leaner

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I smashed out high rep squats AND took a big dump! At least they weren't simultaneous...that would suck.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I'll take note of that next time I'm one of the strongest guys in my gym and sleeping off in that *****
You're still a fuking kid and shouldn't be messing with steroids. You will see, especially talking about starting your next cycle right after pct. Let's see how many cycles you run before your endocrine system is shot and you can't make gains without getting on heavier and heavier steroids at higher and higher doses. I'm done, will shut up now in both of your threads. Still trying to figure out how an 18 year old has a fuking log running and it's being permitted.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Lol I've always been strong af and I'm going to do proper pct andthn the same length off after pct as my cycle was. Won't be running another for 8 weeks after my 4 week pct so 12 weeks between the end of this one and start of the next. I'm not brain dead and you're coming off as a tad bit envious brp

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Last thing Yates would be envious of is an 18 year old pompous idiot

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol I've always been strong af and I'm going to do proper pct andthn the same length off after pct as my cycle was. Won't be running another for 8 weeks after my 4 week pct so 12 weeks between the end of this one and start of the next. I'm not brain dead and you're coming off as a tad bit envious brp
Im surprised you bought this shiyt i advised you to buy egg whites and liquid creatine!