Deca/EQ/test e

Gynocide

Gynocide

Awards
Hi there. I am going to be starting a 12 week cycle of deca, eq, and test e. I am curious on what people would recommend for dosage per week. I've read 600mg a week for eq is good, and 400mg/wk for the deca. Should I run test at 600mg/wk? Also would I be fine pinning x2 a week.

Thanks in advance. Also I ran this cycle about a year back and had awesome results. That is why I'm going eq/deca. I am wanting to cut but gain strength at the same time.

Big_sxc

Awards
Whats ur weight buddy. If i ise deca 12 weeks is my minimum. Ive used almost ever injectable. If ur at 80 kilos. Probably no need for more than 300mg of deca. I also recommend pinning frequently and splitting ir weekly dpes to eod pins

Big_sxc

Awards
Oh and i forgot. Get urself some aromasin. Or ir fav ai. I love aromasin as it sticks around till the enzyme is done. So if u forget to take it. U dont have to deal with the rebound while ur looking in the mirror thinkin wer the fuk did my gains go. They are there. Just covered in water lol. And maybe an appetite supresssor lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
12 weeks is a little short for EQ as well. Personally have never run it, so not going to act like I have the experience. But from what I've read it really starts to shine after the 14 week mark. Do a little more research on EQ cycles and you'll probably find the same info.

Gynocide

Gynocide

Awards
Thanks for the responses. Sorry for so little details in first post. I was at work.

Here's some more info

Bf: around 23%
Weight: 208

I have lifted since I was young. I plan to workout 4-5 times a week with a mix of power lifts and full body. I work 12hr rotations with 4 days off a week. So I can hit it hard on my days off. I also plan to run pre workout every other workout.

My gear is

Test enanthate 300mg/cc x3
Boldanone 300mg/cc x2
Deca 300mg/cc x3

I also have armidex and Nolvadex on hand.

What would you guys do as far as pins per week. 2 times a week combine all 3 in one pin each time.

For example

Should I do

TE 600mg/wk
Deca 450mg/wk
Bold 600mg/wk

I appreciate all information and advice

Gynocide

Gynocide

Awards
also should i run everything weeks 1-12 ? or should i start test or deca earlier than the rest? thanks