Super 1 Andro/ 4 Andro Stack Questions

xlite91

Awards
I've been researching PH's for a little over a month. I've been trying my best to put together a decent first cycle stack before I make the purchases. I also have a few questions that I hope somebody will be able to answer.

Below is what I am looking at running. I intend to follow recommended dosages on the labels and cycle for no longer than 4-6 weeks. Which is better? Super 1/4 Andro or Super Mandro and Andro the Giant? I've read that HRS has the proper dosages.

Stack:
SUPER 1-ANDRO RX BY IRONMAGLABS
SUPER 4-ANDRO RX BY IRONMAGLABS

or
SUPER MANDRO BY HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS
ANDRO THE GIANT BY HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS

On Cycle:
CYCLE ASSIST BY COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS
TUDCA BY COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS
Eradicate by Blackstone Labs
Taurine by Prime Nutrition

PCT:
CLOMID
SUP3R PCT BY OLYMPUS LABS
DAA Max by Vital Labs, Testosterone Booster
Reduce XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions

Is there anything that I am missing?

As far as supplementation goes while being on cycle, will I be able to take my normal every day supplements such as Omega's, Multi Vitamin, Pre/post workout and ZMA's without concern? I don't see this topic discussed much so I have been very curious.

One last question, I see many posts talking about dosages of a SERM in terms like 40/40/20/20. Is that referring to MG ED for that week? Would a 40mg/ml 60ml bottle be enough for a proper PCT cycle?

I am open to suggestions and willing to do more research if need be. Thanks a ton in advanced.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looks like you have done your research. I would go with Mandro and andro the giant cause they are the better option from what you listed.
Also I would take off daa from your pct. super pct should be sufficient. Plus some even say daa is counter productive.
You should take your regular supps all throughout cycle and pct. and I would suggest running the cycle for at least 6 weeks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with super mandro and mandro the giant. The other compounds you will need multiple bottles for good doses. You want at least 300mg a day of both 1 and 4 andro. Price per serving it's one of the best out.

Yes You can take your other supps without concern.

As far as serm dosage 50/50/25/25 or whatever the dosing scheme may be refers to mg of the compound daily. So if it's tabs or liquid it will vary but for this example you would want 50mg a day through weeks one and two-then weeks three and four you would drop down to 25mg a day.

Other than that your cycle looks good and you should definitely have some nice results.

xlite91

Awards
Awesome. So drop the DAA, switch to Mandro and Andro the Giant. Thank you for breaking down the scheme of the dosages for me. I had a blonde moment and completely forgot that 40mg/ml 60ml per bottle would equate to 2400MGs total. I was thinking I would have had to buy insane amounts of Clomid. My main emphasis is on cycle support and PCT. I will make sure that I have everything to support my body on cycle and post cycle before I even order the PH's. What about an AI? Eradicate covers that right? Or should I use Inhibit-E in it's place?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eradicate or Inhibit-E will both work. I used both with success. But out of curiosity why ZMA?

xlite91

Awards
I use VitaJYM in the morning and his ZMA in the evening to complete it. It's probably a placebo effect but I feel more rested when I take it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, just wondering. It's good for zinc and magnesium as both are needed for synthesis, muscle contractions, and a host of other benefits.

xlite91

Awards
Absolutely. I like taking zinc and magnesium separate from my multivitamin.

xlite91

Awards
Bumping my old thread. I'll be starting this tomorrow. I picked up some Ostar1ne this weekend. How could I add this into my cycle? Could I run this with my pct?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
No, its supressive. Run it a couple weeks before & bridge into your stack & stack with what u plan to run or keep it for a cut.