Running Super Mandro + Andro The Giant

• Thread starter mrtokodachijudo95
  • Start date

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Hello everyone,

thanks for your knowledge. I have been reading this site and the camaraderie is phenomenal. Let’s get to the point then

I finished a 8-week LGD Run from Maresearchchems; No sides, 4 lbs gain of mass. I’m currently on TRT 100mg 2x/week

Stats:
27-year old
5’11
160lbs
9-11% BF

Would love to add on bulk, I plan on eating ~1000 cal surplus. What recommendations does anyone have for using Supermandro & Andro The Giant? What PCT? I currently have Rx Enclo & Arimidex for my “research project”. Goal weight is ~180 by October

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
And I don’t care if I get body fat. I want that thick brown bear look, I’ve had the martial arts frame for a while now. Thickness is what I want

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
get a real serm. Clomid or nolvadex.

Eat a lot.Lift heavy. Eat more. Sleep good. Eat more. Add in a meal replacement shake as a snack.

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards

Eat a lot.Lift heavy. Eat more. Sleep good. Eat more. Add in a meal replacement shake as a snack.
Would liquid clomid work? I see some on MAResearchChems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Caps, pill, powder, liquid, if it's clomid it's clomid

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m currently on TRT 100mg 2x/week
If the above is true…You don’t need the 4 andro and you don’t need to pct with a serm.

Are you looking to come off the TRT?

And I think your goals are certainly attainable without anabolics and/or just staying on your 200mg of test a week, which is a good dose for TRT!

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
If the above is true…You don’t need the 4 andro and you don’t need to pct with a serm.

Are you looking to come off the TRT?
No I’m staying on, what makes you ask brother?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No I’m staying on, what makes you ask brother?
Pct is to regain natural testosterone production. If yiur on trt its not happening, you run your cycle and continue on with trt. 4 andro will still add some benifits to a trt dose of test but it will also raise estrogen to the point you probably will need a ai so just skip the 4andro, I would add epiandro and something like lgd to be honest, I hate 1 andro

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
*Now that you know you don’t need to buy all that extra shitt…Up the dose of that Super Mandro….Or consider something like Tbol…

I mean LGD at 20+ and some actual eating would work….

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
*Now that you know you don’t need to buy all that extra shitt…Up the dose of that Super Mandro….Or consider something like Tbol…

I mean LGD at 20+ and some actual eating would work….
What dose of tbol would you recommend. The reason I'm asking is because lgd and tbol are similar in strength mg vs mg. Most ppl would run tbol at 40+

That's why I'm always reccomending if guys are gonna use satms the use a dose that's worthwhile. 20 is a good starting point. I always just find it odd tho that (not necessarily you) but people will often say take 50mg of var or tbol but 20 of a sarm. They should all be dosed about the same.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose of tbol would you recommend. The reason I'm asking is because lgd and tbol are similar in strength mg vs mg. Most ppl would run tbol at 40+

That's why I'm always reccomending if guys are gonna use satms the use a dose that's worthwhile. 20 is a good starting point. I always just find it odd tho that (not necessarily you) but people will often say take 50mg of var or tbol but 20 of a sarm. They should all be dosed about the same.
I just meant the 20+ as the sarm starting point.

I sort of assume he didn’t run the lgd very high to begin with, as most don’t LOL…

I had great results with Medfits lgd at 24 and eventually 30mg…(they were 12mg tabs. Too bad that’s long gone…If I ever did lgd again I’d go with Mikes)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that whole ‘low dose’ sarm thing was just an ‘internet pipe dream’ …But hey it’s less dosage needed than 1-andro. I didn’t see anything from that until 375 mg…

-

I remember that look you had on the LGD Oil was beastly! No homo lmao

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Yeah man mentioned all that in my reply….

Please keep the research up!

That was a very newb question for someone already injecting LOL

good luck
I’m a total newb, started TRT in December. I appreciate the perspective

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Yeah man mentioned all that in my reply….

Please keep the research up!

That was a very newb question for someone already injecting LOL

good luck
I’m a total newb, started TRT in December. I appreciate the perspective

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Although it was already stated, that OP is on TRT and thus doesn't need a PCT, but what do you mean by "get a real serm"? Enclomiphene is just as much a "real SERM", as any. And many prefer it over Clomid (Clomid = 62% Enclomiphene + 38% Zuclomiphene). I've only tried Tamox and Enclo myself and Enclo elevates my T production higher, than Tamox and with no noticeable sides, whereas Tamox makes me feel quite off.