Running Mandro the Giant and Super Mandro

Big Korea

Awards
Just came in today, taking one capsule of each three times a day. That part I have down. I also ordered Eradicate for Estrogen blocking, and protex cycle assist. How much and how often should I be taking eradicate and protex? Thanks !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Protex cycle assit I would assume every day or as directed on the bottle. Just run it along with the mandro the giant and super mandro. As far as the eradicate I would just keep it handy and use it if something comes up or you could cycle it in toward the end of your cycle and run it even through your pct.

Big Korea

Awards
Would it have a negative effect to run the eradicate the same way I run protex?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking 1-2 pills of Eradicate per day won't have any negative sides, and if you need to you can bump to 3-4 per day spilt up. You take fish oil? If not start, on the off chance (all be it very slim) that your joints start getting achey.

Big Korea

Awards
Thanks guys, yes I have fish oil on hand thank you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on logging the two? I just started another run of the two this week as well. You will enjoy it for sure.

Big Korea

Awards
Plan on logging the two? I just started another run of the two this week as well. You will enjoy it for sure.
Not this one, will be running DMZ next. I'll be sure to log that. You seen good gains?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not this one, will be running DMZ next. I'll be sure to log that. You seen good gains?
Yep. 1&4 andro products are great. Minimal sides and nice gains. It's a win win.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
DMZ is the esh. I gained 12lbs off a 6 week run and my bench went up (& stayed) 30 lbs 1RM. Eat good carbs and tons o protein. Enjoy!

Big Korea

Awards
That's what I'm talking about. I am excited for both. Should be beneficial, see if I break through my 315 plateau