Deca with sarms

RJB25

Awards
Due to hair loss effects of AAS/PH I was wondering what you bros think about a deca cycle but with a sarm to avoid the deca dick. Sense deca is somewhat low on the androgen scale and sarms have close to no sides.

RJB25

Awards
Test tends to be androgenic though. I was wondering if I could replace it with say ostarine RAD or LGD

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test tends to be androgenic though. I was wondering if I could replace it with say ostarine RAD or LGD
Nothing other than Test and Caber will prevent Deca dick.

Test is irreplaceable.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Nothing other than Test and Caber will prevent Deca dick.

Test is irreplaceable.
Well I can not really call that wrong, but its also far from the truth. Think of Stuff like Trest. It won't replace Test in all concerns but in Libido Issues it probably will.

However I do not think SARMs will help at all with a limp dick, but I guess the guys using and/or selling them will know better?
yates84 Hastur vujade Lucianooo (I'm so free to tag you here as you seem to know the most about the regular used SARMs.)

Hastur

Awards
Well I can not really call that wrong, but its also far from the truth. Think of Stuff like Trest. It won't replace Test in all concerns but in Libido Issues it probably will.

However I do not think SARMs will help at all with Libido, but I guess the guys using and/or selling them will know better?
yates84 Hastur vujade Lucianooo (I'm so free to tag you here as you seem to know the most about the regular used SARMs.)
A SARM cannot replace Testosterone in many functions, and will not help with libido issues. You cannot replace Test with a SARM. There is no such thing as a SARM base for a cycle. If you are concerned about side effects, perhaps now isn't the time to run a cycle. More research should be done before starting any cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

However I do not think SARMs will help at all with Libido, but I guess the guys using and/or selling them will know better?
Low libido and deca dick two very different things. You can have a high libido and still have difficulty getting it up

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Low libido and deca dick two very different things. You can have a high libido and still have difficulty getting it up
You are absolutely right. Should have written it differently./Wanted to write something different.
I was reffering to the statement "Test is irreplaceable" and somehow lost the point/orientation during first and second part of my post :headache:

Will edit it above.

Hastur

Awards
That is very true. Most people advocate keeping Test high on Deca to avoid such issues. And let's not forget, there is a reason why Testosterone is the base of essentially every cycle, it really does fulfill all the natural functions that it was hormonally designed for, thus why we produce it.

You are absolutely right. Should have written it differently./Wanted to write something different.
I was reffering to the statement "Test is irreplaceable" and somehow lost the point/orientation during first and second part of my post :headache:

Will edit it above.
Don't sweat it, happens to all of us! I enjoy your posts, for what its worth.