PH stack advice

kohouter

Awards
Hey guys im deploying soon and was looking to take some legal PHs while overseas. I have a couple questions on some legal PH. So ive done some legal PH before but the stack was fairly simple. So I have a couple questions about a more advanced stack.

I was looking into "ironmaglabs Andro mass stack" which is legal. It comes with: 2× 1 andro rx, 2x 4 andro rx, 2x epi andro rx, 1x econtrol rx and 1x ultra male. It can either be divided into 4 or 8 week cycles deping on the dosage. I was thinking about having an eight week cycle.
For the 3 PHs it says take 1cap of each in the morning with food and 1cap of each 6 hours later with food. Should I follow this plan or is there a better plan that I can follow?
Would taking all 3 at each sitting have any negative, or counter productive effects on each other?
I was also going to add to this stack "ironmaglabs advanced cycle support" would it be more beneficial if i took 2 doses a day of this? it says i can take 2 but im not sure if this would be better or if I would be throwing money down the drain by buying 2 bottles for the 8 week cycle.
Also is there anything else I should add for PCT or to this stack in general?

Any advice is welcomed. Ive done some research on all these PHs so I know what each of them do and how they work. They seem to fit my goals while also being non-methyl. Ive read a bunch on each of the 3 PHs individually but not sure exactly how they would work all together. If you need more info about me or my goals just let me know and ill put out the info Please help I am a humble student willing to learn.

kohouter

Awards
Here is some more info on how they say to dose it

4 week cycle:*Take 2 capsules twice daily of 1-Andro Rx, 4-Andro Rx and Epi-Andro. Advanced users can take up to 4 capsules of 4-Andro during the 4 week cycle. Take E-Control Rx 2.0™ and Ultra Male Rx™ right after the 4 weeks is completed.

8 week cycle:*Take 1 capsule twice daily of 1-Andro Rx, 4-Andro Rx and Epi-Andro. Take E-Control Rx 2.0™ and Ultra Male Rx™ right after the 8 weeks is completed.

Is this good or is there a better method?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly bro, IML andros are very expensive and under dosed. You need up to 4 bottles of each to make a properly dosed 8 week cycle. Look into Hard Rock supplements Andros. It would only take 2 bottles of each for a legit 8 week cycle vs 12 bottles. You do need cycle support for 8 weeks of all those Andros. I prefer Damage Control, Arimacare, or Cycle Assist. You also need a SERM for PCT. the only OTC legal option for this is Rebirth by BLR. An AI is also advisable. I suggest Letrone. 1 cap per day should suffice for all 8 weeks. Your other PCT choices are okay.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer your other question there is nothing wrong with taking all 3 at the same time.

kohouter

Awards
Ok. How many bottles of each should I buy and how should I do the dosing?

kohouter

Awards
Or can I get a complete layout of what I should get and dosing schedule?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Or can I get a complete layout of what I should get and dosing schedule?
I agree with Jebrook, IML's is always a little under dosed to me and expensive AF, hard rock has some good stacks going on also I will PM you a couple things and post here with what you decide!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would get much more bang for your buck getting the 3 equivalents by Hardrock Supps at strong supplement shop. More doses per bottle, won't cost you a fortune. Super Mandro, Andro The Giantm and Androvar are the equivalent names.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You would get much more bang for your buck getting the 3 equivalents by Hardrock Supps at strong supplement shop. More doses per bottle, won't cost you a fortune. Super Mandro, Andro The Giantm and Androvar are the equivalent names.
That's the one my boy is running and he LOVES them, I was trying to remember the 3rd one (androvar) thanks for sharing that, I would def. recommend that for sure, the doses are like double and like I said a friend of mine has been on for about 3 weeks now and he is going crazy about it lol