First Timer: Epi PCT help please.

Michael P

Awards
Hello.
I've tried to read every single Epistane proposal/cycle/log on this forum and elsewhere to calm my first-timer nerves and make sure I'm properly prepared, but I would still very much appreciate it if anyone could offer advice, approval or criticism on my plans before I start. Apologies if I'm asking questions that have been answered elsewhere.
Background: I'm 34 and been dedicated to lifting free weights for two and a half years. I have my high protein, clean diet, and regular supplementation sorted, I feel - I have been making visible, sizeable, pleasing muscle gains in this newbie period (about 6kgs?), but I have decided these last weeks to try just a pulsing cycle of Epi to help boost/kick start my strength on my compound lifts, and push my relatively aging musculature to a new level, faster. You see I'm a postman in the UK which involves walking many miles five days a week with a heavy bag, and keep tweaking/knotting back muscles, further delaying gains. I'm hoping/presuming Epi will help with faster recovery from my four workouts a week, and help me grow despite all the cardio I do at work..
I'm mainly nervous about doing the whole PCT thing correctly though.

I'm proposing just 10/20/20/20 Epi 3/week for 4 weeks,
with Cycle Shield (inc. milk thistle, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Grape and Celery seed) on non-dosing days. Also plenty of Glucosamine, Fish oil, multivit, ZMA etc daily. Taurine in my protein and pre-workout, or should i get a separate item?
I have Pure Labs Clomadex for four weeks of OTC PCT, as well as DAA ready to go. I have a few Trib and Maca tabs also -

how should I run/dose these latter products to return my natural test levels safely and avoid gyno? The Clomadex contains a suicide AI, or should I have anything stronger to hand, to be safe, even though I'm aware that my Epi dosing is about the lowest/least brave I've seen proposed? I'm just incredibly keen to avoid sides as much as possible, I don't mind making less dramatic gains. Should I maybe get some Cissus as well, for my joints?
Like I said, any advice or criticism will be very much appreciated, and thanks for the time taken.

whitelie

Awards
Let me just clear things up, you only want to take those doses 3 days out of the week?
Honestly, I reckon you could do that low dose and not require any pct whatsoever.

30mg total in a week won't do anything at all for you. 20mg every day for a week and you'll be just starting to get somewhere, when I had that, i didn't notice any shut-down at all and felt like I could come off without any complications.

I know it's your first time but the minute you pop that first pill, you'll wonder why you were over thinking things.

Run a higher dose, use a good cycle support and nolva/clomid/rebirth and a good OTC for PCT. Don't make it more complicated than it has to be.